5.0 out of 5 stars great steamer
High quality steamer, which does not scratch your pans. Folds easily. Need a deep pan, though, as handle is quite tall.
Published 16 months ago by Crusty

1.0 out of 5 stars Steamer is NOT heat resistant for higher heats!
we will often turn the heat up when steaming our veg...to our suprise we found that Steamer is NOT heat resistant for higher heats! as a result 'the fan' of the steamer has fused together over the last 10 or so uses!!!
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by JDS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Steamer is NOT heat resistant for higher heats!, 7 Jun 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless. Needs a re-think, 22 Jan 2012
Tim Greig "timsells" (London) - See all my reviews
This steamer stands alone in the Joseph Joseph range as being a poor design. The box says it fits most saucepans but the truth is that it fits no saucepan that I own. As previously noted, the steamer is too high so none of the lids fit which is essential for steaming. Also, it's too wide to drop into a typical small saucepan. So it's back to my old cheap and cheerful metal folding steamer and this is heading for the landfill. Come on Mr Joseph, let's have a proper vegetable steamer in your otherwise excellent range.

5.0 out of 5 stars great steamer, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Lotus Steamer, Dark Green/ Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 Oct 2012
I purchased this so that I can use my non-stick pans to steam. Having tried it, it steams the vegetables well and is easy to use. It looks good and has a good capacity. I would, so far, recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 Mar 2012
this product is ideal for large or small items of good well strutted item used every day folds neatly for storage

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like such a good buy, but ultimately useless, 16 Jan 2012
I have several non-stick pans, so this non-scratch steamer seemed perfect. Everything on this steamer is covered in rubber, so it's safe to use in teflon pans.

However, the handle in the middle is so long I can't close the lid on my pans! I compared it to the metal steamer I have and the handle is almost twice as long. The effect is that I can't fit the lid onto any of my pans except the biggest I own.

I bought this steamer to be able to use it in more pans than the metal steamer I already had. Unfortunately because of its design I ended up being able to use it in even fewer pans than the metal one. A complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't thin there is any better steamer than this, 19 May 2014
My headline sums it all up.
It's durable, it's fits enough veggies in, it's foldable and machine-washable. What more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steamer, 20 Mar 2014
It's very practical. It fits in different sized pots both medium and large. Much better than the metal ones, no rusting.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and easy to clean, 23 Feb 2014
I bought it for my nanny who needed something quick easy to use. This is definetaly worth the money. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but needs a huge pan to hold it, 22 Feb 2014
Great looking and very sturdy - unfortunately, with its long feet and high handle it needs a really tall pot to fit in. It does the job well, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›