5.0 out of 5 stars These trainers are just perfect!
Ive bought 3 pairs of avia trainers since they were reduced and im very happy with them, so comfy , easy to walk in, look very smart not too bulky, the only problem is the laces-even if you double knot them they manage to come loose so triple tight knots it is ...these are such a bargain at this price-grab them while you can!
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Rubydiamonds

3.0 out of 5 stars Early days - getting used to the rocking motion
I've never tried motion / tone up type shoes before and these and I am still getting used to them.

The quality is there no doubt and the price was marked down from 49.99 so they were heavily discounted.

The are higher than my usual canvas lace-ups and make me feel like I am standing on stilts.
Published on 4 Mar 2012 by D. J. Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars These trainers are just perfect!, 8 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, even greater value, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Avia AVI Effort Toning Trainers Ladies (Apparel)
I now have three pair of these trainers, I use one pair for running, one pair for walking and the other pair for general. So comfy, makes walking/running easier, agree about the laces, need to really double knot them, but believe me that is the only fault and I can sure live with that.
I didn't need to wear them in, just got on with it and all at an unbelievable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe., 10 Jan 2012
I really like these shoes......a bargain price but this is not reflected in the quality if the shoe at all, they are really nice. They came the very next day and with a free mug!

Such a bargain I bought two pairs. Very comfy and look nice. Would buy again definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BUY, 14 Jun 2013
These pair of trainers are one of my favourite buys. When you first wear them it feels a little strange on your feet but when you get used to them they are so comfortable and help you to walk faster to your destination. Its like walking on air and they are so strong, I think these will last me ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 14 April 2013
OMG - no need to spend hundreds on pounds on Branded toning trainers, these are wonderful - I walk miles in them and they certainly work the muscles in my legs. Very very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Trainer, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Avia AVI Effort Toning Trainers Ladies (Apparel)
i have bought 2 pairs of these trainer 1 for myself and 1 for my teenage daughter, a great trainer great for every day or at the gym. excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Trainers!, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Avia AVI Effort Toning Trainers Ladies (Apparel)
I receieved these trainers within 2 days of order and I am very pleased with them. I have increased the walking I do each day and thought theses trainers would help intensify the exercise I'm doing and so far I am impressed by them.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 14 Jun 2012
The trainers are vrey comfy and are very cheap for what they are, i only had to wait a couple days for them to be delivered.Iwould recommend them and i will order more because they are at such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic trainers, 1 Jun 2012
i ordered these in black but they came in white which now im glad as the white look so much better. they came well within the delivery time (the next day and i ordered 7 pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers., 6 May 2012
This review is from: Avia AVI Effort Toning Trainers Ladies (Apparel)
These trianers are very comfy and stylish, even the price is great. Delivery was very quick and I received a free pint mug.
I ordered my size (5) but they were slightly tight so I sent them back in exchange for a size 6. From me sending them back to receiving the new size only took about 4 days.
I have not had any problems with these trainers or the laces coming undone I just double knot them as I so with all my laces.
I will definetly be purchasing another pair of these.

ARRAY(0xae3e2f60)