Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 January 2012
i bought this for my 8 year old son n it hasnt been off my stereo since xmas day .
on 31 October 2011
Great first album and good luck to them on future success-they work well as a team and no doubt wow the girls on and off stage.Quality voices and Good luck!
on 18 October 2011
I brought this CD for my Daughter and we both just love this track and the bonus ones that are on it as well. Keep up the good work One Direction x
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 September 2015
What Makes You Beautiful is a song by English-Irish boy band One Direction. It served as their debut single and lead single from their debut studio album, Up All Night (2011).

The song won the 2012 Brit Award for Best British Single and was generally complimented by contemporary music critics, who highlighted the appeal to the teenage audience and the pop sensibility. It debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart after setting a Sony Music Entertainment pre-order record and selling 153,965 copies in its first week. The single also topped the Irish and Scottish Singles Charts, and reached the top ten on the Australian and New Zealand Singles Charts, Flemish Ultratop 50, Canadian Hot 100, Japan Hot 100 and the US Billboard Hot 100.
on 24 January 2013
Loved the cd, it is different to have an audio cd instead of a download so to all the real fans,
go buy your real cd now! :)
on 12 October 2012
My grandson is 4 and loves this song. He has taught himself most of the words so you can imagine his delight when I gave him this. He played it non-stop for over an hour and where we were all fed up, he was just loving it. His mother had to play it all the way home in the car. Excellent item for a 1D fan!!!
on 9 January 2013
As my teenage years are but a dot on the horizon behind me, I've become very choosy in my choices of music, once in a while a 'modern' tune catches my ear, and so I buy it but sadly almost all the tracks that accompany it just don't measure up. Buddy Holly where art thou ?............
on 12 September 2011
I'm a mega 1D and their first song has been far from a disappointment , it was everything I expected and more and the quality of the vocals is simply fantastic, not to mention how catchy the song is! The b side na na na is also very good and I look forward to hearing more from these boys as they have a big career ahead of them! Love love love them! X
on 5 October 2011
This is the stuff. When anyone says they like pop, it's this quality high energy upbeat catchy awesomeness that I'd want people to think of.
on 10 June 2014
At 50 Years of age,my musical taste,is mainly oldies,but thanks to my Daughter i heard a number of song's from 1-D and liked what i heard.