5.0 out of 5 stars Paradoxically Brilliant.
Having written my own Time Travel fantasy involving Nazi Germany and alternative time lines, I felt compelled to download this book and to be honest I am so glad I did. I found this book absorbing from start to finish. The plot, the characters, the storyline, Infact everything about this book made me not want to put it down. My only criticisms would be that I would liked...
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by David Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars More a novella than novel
I digest more time travel books than the regular Jane. Initially, I would eat up anything, just tyhe story of time travel was enough to keep me satiated up to the next one. Now I am getting picky. I want a good story too. This one was good, but not much dwelling on from the author, if you know what I mean. All the characters, the story were just 'fluffed' over a bit to...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
A true test of a good book is can you put it down and when you pick it up again you know where you were when you stopped. This book ticks those boxes, I was transported across time, wondering what would happen next. My only slight down was the ending came too soon. Would love to read more adventures of this time traveller again. Still a very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 April 2015
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
Probably a 3.5 star but losing a half as the ending felt rushed.

Overall a nice take on the time-travel genre adding in alternate realities which in this case focuses on a nuclear catastrophe. Some elements needed a greater technical review particularly the effects of a nuclear blast but otherwise the plot holds together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
My only reservation is that when Jason was testing his machine and went 2 days into the future to buy a newspaper from the local shop; if that had been me, I would have noted the Euromillions results, gone back, won the money and retired to the Bahamas.......the M of D could have had the machine with my blessing!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this story but would have preferred it to be more padded out. Parts of it seemed a little hurried and I wanted to be on the journey for a longer time. The plot explores the perennial question of the consequences of travelling back in time and altering history - a great theme for stimulating debate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Show - don't tell, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
After reading some strong reviews about this book, i bought it. My only comment is I don't like her style of writing. The adage 'show don't tell' really should be applied here. Lot's of tell but virtually no dialogue. Made for a frustrating read as I couldn't get involved with the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars would give it 7 stars if I could, 27 Jan. 2014
Moon Brain (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
This is just one of those stories that’s difficult to put down, A great example of problems that can arise with time travel that is commonly known as “the grandfather paradox.”
one of the best time travel stories that I’ve come across.
note to author. please write some more

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent description of the horrors of Nuclear Armageddon, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
For me the time travel aspect of this book was almost a sub plot, this was more than made up for by the way the author describes how a major atomic war might play out. To be honest I have read better time travel books, but the uniqueness of this one made it an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A short and clever story, some thought provoking stuff, 15 Jun. 2014
Mogo (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the story, some clever settings and scenarios. A very simple premise based on messing about with things that occurred in the past with dire consequences. Some really dark thoughts too on human nature, which perhaps are buried deep in us all?

5.0 out of 5 stars Time spljt, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable read fast paced and action packed. Read the book in a single sitting and found all the ends tied up nicely by the finish. I'm going to try another book by this young lady and I recommend anyone reading this review to give time split a read

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better time travel dilemmas, 9 Jun. 2014
Mr. T. P. Ryan "HALman_3001" (Portishead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon (Kindle Edition)
The story could easily have filled a full length novel, but as it was I enjoyed the story and felt empathy for the characters. It had the usual clichés associated with the genre, but they can be forgiven if the overall whole is enjoyable enough.

Time Split: Nuclear Armageddon