4.7 out of 5 stars10,540

on 20 May 2016
I love this book and I think that it is one of the best books I have ever read. I also like it because I like war books
on 20 May 2016
what a great book, full of action and a bit of romance, Couldn't put it down, Reading book 2 right now.
Good book, great pace.
on 19 May 2016
well to be honest the book looks bit used or sth. stain on the papers . i totally would not say new book .
on 19 May 2016
I'm not going to get into the plot because, well, it's The Hunger Games!!! If you don't know anything about this then where have you been?? This book is the best of the best. Addictive, entertaining, gripping, heartbreaking and absolutely everything in between. It's a must read for everyone and has and will be one of my favourites.

So onto the narrator, while Carolyn McCormick makes for a great narrator, her tones and inflections were great for other characters, she didn't make a good Katniss. She made Katniss sound too old, when she is just a teen! I really think that they should have cast someone a little younger sounding because Katniss came across as too jaded. She did make a great Effie though!!!

Despite this, I would still absolutely recommend the audio to people. This series is one of a kind and no matter which way you read it you will instantly love it!!!
Great read
on 18 May 2016
The darkest and most grown-up of the novels. Betrayal follows betrayal until Katniss realises what is really going on and takes her revenge.
on 18 May 2016
I cannot express how this book makes me feel. It's amazing. It makes me think, which, as a teenager, can sometimes be hard. I am yet to find a book better than this one. I'd recommend it to anyone, but a small warning is that when it finishes, you will cry because you don't want it to end. A millions stars for the best book in the world.
Perfect gift.