Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 30 September 2013
I was somewhat doubtful this would work, but after a second summer of trying to get rid of carpet moths, decided to give this a go. I didnt think it would work because I knew I wouldnt be able to get to all hidden surfaces (for eg behind heavy wardrobes etc), but went for the places I knew the moths were laying eggs (under the bed, sofa and on the staircarpets).
After discovering them I have been very vigilant in hoovering but there were always a few about.
I sprayed the staircarpet first. I was of course only able to spray on top and a bit at the edges, but within a day or two the moths had disappeared from there. Next I tackled under the sofa, and again they disappeared from the living room.
I was a little concerned about spraying under the bed as I have a very low bed (only a few inches from the floor) and although the spray is odourless and says safe for humans, I decided to only spray a very little around the edges. Nevertheless, that worked as well.

Well that was a couple of months ago and I haven't seen a carpet moth since (actually I havent seen any ordinary moths either!) Still can't quite believe it!
I have also taken the preventative measure of spraying a lot of cedarwood oil around my curtains and in places like my airing cupboard.
So for anyone struggling with those pesky carpet moths I can definitely recommend this spray.
It's supposed to last a year. I will be keeping an eye out next spring but hopefully they are gone for this year anyway.
I wont hesitate next time to order the carpet spray.
on 5 April 2014
A very effective product, worked a treat just make sure you wear a face mask whilst spraying , dried in no time and didnt stain the carpet
on 19 October 2014
I bought this as follow up to a professional pest control visit to get rid of our carpet moths. The spray is easy to apply, two bottles was just about enough for the carpet edges for three rooms and the stairs. There is no smell so I was dubious about how well it would work but four weeks later and we haven't seen any sign of moths and the carpets don't look any worse than they were before. Good luck to anyone trying to get rid of carpet moths.
on 8 March 2014
I have tried many moth products in the past and this Carpet Moth Killer it
does exactly what it says on the bottle.
on 8 March 2014
Does what it says. I admit I did use a steam cleaner then the spray to make double sure the bugs had gone
on 14 August 2015
This stuff works and doesn't smell horrid either. You don’t need to soak the carpet, just mist over and leave to dry.
I found frequent vacuuming with a powerful machine the key to success.
First slowly vacuum up all the moth pupae (which look like grains of rice) in the carpet and use the attachments so you can do the edge of the carpet and skirting board – where they lurk. You'll need to pull out furniture to get to any carpet underneath and look on the underside of your sofa and furniture too as they can crawl up and you'll want to vacuum them off any surfaces.
Then spray this stuff on the affected carpet and keep the kids and pets out until it is dry.
My tip is I also have a Dyson handheld cleaner that I keep by my TV chair - as soon as you see any moths on the walls or skirting board in the evening (when they start flying around), use this to vacuum them up - works better than trying to swat them with your hand!
Remember that 1 moth can lay up to 40 eggs – so it’s worth vacuuming them up when you see them before they have chance to reproduce.
I have changed the carpet downstairs now to “Stain Free” which is man made fibre – moths don’t eat nylon.
The bedroom carpets have been treated with the spray and it has been a success – still moth free after 2 weeks.
on 14 August 2014
We had a terrible carpet moth infestation in one of our rooms and no amount of vacuuming would solve the problem. We sprayed this on the carpet about 4 occasions over 2 weeks and we haven't seen a moth or those horrible white casters since. I'd like to reserve judgement to see if they come back over the winter when the central heating comes on but so far so good. Shipping was also prompt.

- 6 months on with NO further sprays on the carpet since the first two weeks and we have not seen a single moth or caster anywhere. I can attest that this product works which is pretty impressive considering the cheapest quote we had for exterminators was £400 and having to clear all the furniture out of the house on two separate occasions.
on 16 July 2014
This carpet moth killer is brilliant it does what it says. Got rid of ours in a week. Cannot fault it. You have to be careful around children and animals you can bypass that and d it when they are not around.
I would highly recommend to everybody.
on 4 January 2016
After using other moth killers and still being infested I ordered this in desperation. It seems to have done the trick, dare I say. Pity I didn't try it sooner before the little blighters ate most of my lounge carpet.
Make sure you check under all your furniture. Pull it out and spray underneath. Let it dry and put furniture back in place with peace of mind.
on 7 September 2014
This works really well. Infested with moths and tried everything then found this. Hovered after a few days and cleared away eggs in the carpet. Best to do everywhere and you will need a few bottles for that. I now am spraying everywhere as a precaution to keep them at bay!