5.0 out of 5 stars Reassuring & comforting!
Published on 14 Nov. 2005 by White Eagle

1.0 out of 5 stars Numbers Numbers Everywhere
ONE STAR - For one shines brighter than the rest. This book is interesting, but would have liked a more historical explaination of the use of number recognition through history. The idea of number significance as Angel messages is intriguing but book lack explaination of how the numbers and their meaning where arrived at. As for the one star, I do not hate this book, it...
Published on 6 May 2011 by Drucilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Reassuring & comforting!, 14 Nov. 2005
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
If you find yourself seeing recurrent numbers frequently then this book is for you! For example, if you "notice" a number everywhere, then it could mean that your guardian nagels want you to know something. This is one of the ways angels communicate with you. I find it very comforting as the messages are very reassuring & accurate. For example, once faced with a difficulty & a number keeps apperaing & I look up this number & find something like: "your angels are with you & are supporting you on your path". Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel numbers, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
I ordered the angel numbers unsure of what I was getting and whether I would be able to read any signs that the angels gave me. When the book arrived I sat down and held the book in the palms of my hands closed my eyes and with all my heart I spoke to the angels saying " If I am destined to speak with the angels through numbers. Please show me some mind blowing numbers that will stick out and be in my face so that I will see them, as I am naive at seeing the signs that the angels leave" WOW!! I took the dog out; on the final home straight after 4 miles I saw 5 number plates; the numbers I will never forget in a rush. Letters +333 and two cars later there was letters + 777 behind him I saw letters + 888.I stood frozen to the street I could not believe my eyes. While I stood their; another car turned up the street opposite where I was standing and its registration was 000. I finished walking the last 1/2 mile in absolute awe at what I had seen, thinking that that was the end of the message and I would look up what the numbers meant when I got home.
Just as I was about to turn off the main road a Poster popped out at me with the number -1- (I pass the poster daily and have never took any notice before it has been there for years!) I turn back my head and a car was flashing me its registration no was letters + number -2- on the terraced street where I live all the even numbered houses are on one side of the street. So you can imagine when I saw the garbage bins from Number-3- outside the wrong house on the even side of the street and it wasn't even bin day!!!! WOW!!! That's -1-2-3-

Since receiving the book I have had to tell the angels to limit all the numbers to 3 I will not listen to anything above the 3 numbers as I was getting so many messages. The book is one of the best buys of my life - THANK YOU -

THIS COPY IS FOR MY CAR AND THE OTHER BOOK ANGEL NUMBERS 101 IS FOR THE HOUSE

4.0 out of 5 stars my bible, 23 Aug. 2010
Ellen Phillips "miss ellie" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
my friend had this book and I always used it for looking up numbers which I may have seen several times in a short space of time. I thought it was about time I had my own and this was the only book I could find which had multiple numbers within it. I can relate easily to what the numbers mean and they usually have a bearing on what is going on in my life at the time. it has become my bible so I highly recommend this book to any one who wants answers for multitude of numbers which coincidnetly show up in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 7 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
I guess if you have found this book you are ready for help and guidance. It still helps me and surves its purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 25 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
If you keep seeing recurring number patterns, this is the book for you. I find myself referring back to it again and again. I have read many heavy metaphysical books, but this one is also great because it clear and practical. It is more about guidance in the moment, as opposed to 'fortune telling'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightening the world of numbers ^_^, 9 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
This little book is a gem to identify and understand the numbers which keep coming up to you.
It can help you to sort out things as trivial as the right car etc.
Recommended. ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars angelic meaning of numbers, 3 Nov. 2011
M. L. Shannon (bristol england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
What a delightful book, and i was amazed at the accuracy numbers we are asigned in life [like phone numbers etc] and how they can influence what energies we attract. If something is not going right or you need divine answers to any number of issues to crop up, i guess if you are having a run of bad or or something it maybe worth checking out which numbers are affecting you, then you can go someway to changing your luck maybe as simple as changing your phone numbers etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Kindle Edition)
Handy to have around when those numbers keep popping up everywhere. Clear and concise - 0 thru 999, each number has a single understandable paragraph.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Guide, 25 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
I find myself constantly turning to the Angel Numbers book to look up numbers i see in visions or dream or in fact anywhere that keep repeating in my life. Good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars books, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Angel Numbers (Paperback)
i just love this book if your into the spiritual things in life or angels this book is a must if you see numbers reacuring its great to look it up in this handy sized book..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›