5.0 out of 5 stars TIMESAVER
HAVE ONLY HAD THIS ON THE VAN A FEW DAYS AND ITS IN CONSTANT USE, I ALSO HAVE THE CORDED VERSION BUT BEING 110V WOULD OPT FOR THE BLOCK PLANER FOR SMALLER JOBS, THIS HAS REPLACED THE BLOCK PLANE AND SO FAR THE CORDED PLANER.
CUTS SOFTWOOD AND HARDWOOD EAISLY,,HIGHLY RECOMMEND...
BARGAIN
Published 9 months ago by wookie

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of Northern Tools.
Published 10 months ago by CJS

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMESAVER, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Makita BKP180Z LXT 82mm 18V Li-Ion Body Only Cordless Planer (DIY & Tools)
CUTS SOFTWOOD AND HARDWOOD EAISLY,,HIGHLY RECOMMEND...
BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars That tool name I have several tools I useful, 24 Nov 2013
Excellent tool and useful brilliant because that I like that tools without wire I prefer recharge battery I say recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream machine!, 23 Nov 2013
J. Houghton (lancs) - See all my reviews
My corded planer is now gathering dust, this is a quality product at a great price, it also has a blade protector which is a must when putting it on a surface.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of Northern Tools., 28 May 2013
BEWARE I bought a Makita BHP452RFWX 18v Cordless Percussion Driver Drill from Northern Tools via Amazon and although the product was a good one (as you'd expect from Makita) when the battery failed in under a year Northern Tools refused to even consider my request for a replacement. I have learned from Makita that when you tick the terms and conditions on Northern Tools website you are forgoing your warranty rights!!!!!!!!!!! SO BEWARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 1 April 2014
Peter (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Bought for son whose a joiner and says it is a superb bit of kit and would recommend this to anyone......

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb 2014
I am a site joiner and this tool is great for trimming soft wood and leaves a really good flat smooth finish
I have also tried it on bits of mahogany and it worked well with sharp blades and a full battary
I still have my 110v plainer as back up but have not had to use it yet
I have not tried it on oak doors yet but I'm not worried with sharp blades and a full charge this thing is great

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made tool, 15 Jan 2012
I have been using this plane on site none stop for 12 months.
A well made tool' it has 2 cutting edge's so you do get a good finish. (the tool has not let me down)
But still the 18v battery let's the tool down.
The battery life is !!!!!.
after just 6 months I have had to replace the battery's and at 90.00 each that is not cheap.
I do hope makita are looking in to the life of there 18v Li-Ion Battery's

4.0 out of 5 stars planer, 25 April 2013
Great piece of kit complements the makita cordless kit i allready have,only let down the dust bag didnt come with it,would like to purchase one could advice please jd.

ARRAY(0xac9f7abc)