4.0 out of 5 stars Quality paper
Paper of decent quality, well worth the money.
Would recommend purchase when considering which paper to get, as bottom end (cheap value packs) tend to be too thin, causing printer to not register paper being installed.
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by well chuffed

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a reasonable price
I bought this box of paper at a reasonable price but the paper quality is not great for use on an ink jet printer as the ink leaches. If I had paid more for the paper I would have lodged a complaint but it is OK for my purposes.
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by TRI-GARY

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality paper, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pukka Paper, Everyday 80GSM A4 Pack of 5 Reams (Office Product)
Paper of decent quality, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Quality Product by Pukka Pads, 31 Aug 2011
I buy Pukka Pads regularly, having spotted Pukka Copier Paper on Amazon I just had to buy this product. As expected with all Pukka stationery the quality was excellent and delivery by Amazon was really quick and free :-) I buy a lot of copier paper, I will certainly buy Pukka next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a reasonable price, 3 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 3 Jan 2012
I bought this for mass black and white printing with a small laser printer, mostly uni work. (let me refer to a laser printer as 'dry', and injkets as 'wet' - more on this later)
i also print double sided - normal print quality you can see a little bit of the other printed side through the paper but its not so bad that it disrupts your reading. I suspect with 'fastdraft' settings on your printer where it prints quicker and with less ink- hence it will be lighter, this wouldnt be a problem.

I wouldnt recommend printing high resolution colour images with a 'wet' printer on both sides, the ink might soak through a little bit too much but if youre looking at this paper youre probably not looking to do that anyway. youll need 90gsm for better performance.

overall a great product for the money! no hesitation to recommend to others looking to do high volume b&w printing, and light colour printing.
good for uni students on a budget like myself!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 14 Nov 2011
Debs (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Having used Pukka pads in the past I expected this paper to be a good quality however that wasn't the case. I had bought a new printer and when I used this paper the image was faded and not sharp. I initially thought it was a problem with the printer but when I printed using the paper I usually use (HP) it was fine. I would only suggest buying this if you have lots to print out (as it's fairly cheap) and don't mind the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Paper, 18 Oct 2011
As a consistent purchaser of Value paper from supermarkets I thought I would have a look on the Internet before purchasing my latest ream.

Thanks to Pukka I managed to get 5 reams for a small extra cost to the supermarket equivalent. As paper goes it's very typical (80gsm) but it's branded and great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced paper that works fine with ink jets., 8 Oct 2011
This sure beats walking down to the local stationers and lugging back boxes of paper!!

Paper was of the quality you would expect to find in an office photocopier or printer. No better or worse than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka Paper, 18 Oct 2011
R. Hassan (London - UK) - See all my reviews
Pukka paper is a trusted brand and as it was on special offer, I ordered two boxes.
The order arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Having used it in my HP Laserjet printer, I have had perfect results. I have been very pleased with this order.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 15 Feb 2013
Nice paper quality. The package arrived intact! I m using it with an inject printer for text and figures and I really enjoy the outcome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Budget Printing Paper, 14 Nov 2011
Kaio (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Definitely not worth the RRP but 40-50% is about right. Compared with Xerox printer/photocopier paper I have just run out of (also 80gsm), this paper is slightly off-white but only noticeable when put side by side. Print quality with inkjet printer is very good.

Will consider buying again.