5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a monitor & amp
Due to demands on the main TV, I wanted to connect our Xbox 360 Slim to our PC monitor. An HDMI to DVI cable got the picture over, but I needed this to send the in-game sound to an amp and speakers. It works great, and does not block the Slim's HDMI port like the official adaptors do. It is well made and has a nice, tight fit into the Xbox port.
Published on 14 Mar. 2012 by RichardS

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent, no response to refund request.
Published on 20 Feb. 2012 by edlm 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a monitor & amp, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: RCA Audio Cable Adapter for XBOX 360 + Slim (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars XBOX360 Audio Cable, 4 Jan. 2012
If you have Headphones and want the sound out of both the tv and xbox and you are using HDMI from xbox to tv , then this works great with no messing about plugging in headphones everytime to switch the sound over. Its cheap and it does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential add-on for your XBOX 360, 30 Oct. 2014
Cartimand (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Came securely packed after one week, this adaptor simply plugs into the rear of your XBOX and allows you to connect standard audio cables, or far better, an optical cable to send audio to an external device. I've connected it to my Blu-ray player which then pumps the sound out through my 5.1 surround speakers. Alien Isolation now sounds as creepy as it looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 16 Aug. 2013
Great buy, works perfectly with my xbox and can now plug my turtle beaches and play at the same time. Thank you very much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent, no response to refund request., 20 Feb. 2012
I didn't realise i was ordering this item from the USA when i ordered it, so i had to wait around 3 weeks for the item to actually be delivered, to then find that completely the wrong item had been sent to me. I then phoned Amazon Customer Services who sent the seller an email on my behalf, asking for a refund and to arrange for the wrong item to be sent back. This was around a month and a half ago and still no response has been given. What they actually sent me was the standard Xbox-TV lead, which we already have, and is useless to us because the purpose of purchasing the Audio Adapter is so we can use an HDMI cable instead, and still use the Turtlebeach headphones.
This is disgusting customer service, and a complete waste of £6 of my money. I have now bought an audio adapter from a different seller, for around £2, got the correct item and had no problems. Please avoid buying from this seller if you can.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, 19 Jan. 2012
I ordered this for my xbox, so i could use my turtlebeach x12 headset and still play in HD. The cable works perfectly, although the delivery date was a little late, but overall, a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 7 Sept. 2014
sketch (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it's supposed to do - now have my 360 connected to my monitor via HDMI, and hooked up to my 5.1 system via the optical out. Crystal clear picture, lovely clear sound. Excellent solution.

Tip: I'd advise checking all the Marketplace sellers and selecting a UK supplier, to avoid a long wait for delivery. Bought mine from 'Obozzo' and it arrived in only two days. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 July 2013
I'd been looking for something like this for a long time. The equipment works efficiently and well. It solved the difficulty I had with trying to get audio alongside a HDMI visual signal. Not only the most effective means of solving this problem, but also the most cost effective in the long term. To anyone seeking to switch from a television to a computer moniter, the RCA audio cable adapter is what you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 1 Dec. 2014
Mr. Mark J. Handoll (UK) - See all my reviews
Great price and certainly did the job. Had to mark it down slightly as it has to fit very close to an HDMI cable, and initially it wouldn't fit. I had to fit another HDMI cable...a thinner one, to enable this item to fit. In fairness, it may be the HDMI cable that was the problem. I still recommend this item but you need to be careful if your HDMI cable is too "thick!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Item works really well and is as described, downside ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Item works really well and is as described, downside is when you purchase and press the button it is not clear you wait around 3-4 weeks for delivery which was a shame as the headphones I bought the same day arrived within 3 days and we couldn't make use of them until this arrived.