5.0 out of 5 stars great gear, 13 Feb. 2012
These chest waders are absolutely fantastic.kept me warm and dry even in sub zero temperatures whilst going for pike in loch chon scotland.they are a really good snug fit all over and the 5mm thickness helps to keep the heat in and the cold out.the non slip cleated soles do what they say on the box and the free studs i got with them saved me a few quid as well.all in all an excellent product that i would recommend to any fisherman.an unbelievable bargain at £44!!

5.0 out of 5 stars waders, 30 July 2012
J. Harris (Truro, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Was a little concerned that these wouldn't fit but the advice to buy one shoe size larger than you normally wear was listened to and the result was a perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waders great for the job, 9 July 2012
Waders arrived promptly and in good condition. Needed size bigger than would normally take. Stood in cold water for ages and remained warm. Only issue would be where the wellie bit meets the legging caused bad chaffing to both calves so would recommend extra protection worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars very happpy, 26 Jan. 2013
keeley (Lincoln , England) - See all my reviews
brought as a chirstmas pressent for my dad. he thinks they are great and loves them. i would definitelty say order the next or even two sizes bigger as i order a sizes 7 as my dad is a size 6 but had to return and exchange for a size 8. the exchange was very fast. but overall a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Waders - Dry and Warm, 9 Jan. 2014
Agapanthus (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW BISON 5MM NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS WITH WADING STUDS & MOBIILE PHONE DRY BAG (Misc.)
We live on the river Thames so get flooded every year (garden in water up to waist level) so I do need good waders to get in and out the house and manage the garden whilst flooded. Every waders i have used thus far may have worked dry-wise, but the minute i got into the water, my legs froze.

These waders are different - they are amazingly dry and keep me warm. They dry quickly too, and the quality is absolutely superb (material, the sims / connection points with the wellies), and they look fab too.

I bought size 9 so can share with husband and in spite of being big on me I enjoy having a bigger shoe size. Saying that, even though it is big on me, the material is clingy so the bigger size isnt a problem at all.

Highly recommended if you need waders for WINTER use. If you need pond / summer waiders, these are going to be too hot I think (wearing the waders indoors with heating, before going out, I was boiling - and I am a typical female in the sense that I suffer normally from being cold, not warm)

Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought these for painting the stern of our narrowboat whilst standing in the canal as I didn't fancy getting wet as the water is not exactly clean!! I was in and out of the water for most of the day and there was not one sign of a leak. Well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect waders, 11 Feb. 2013
Bought these waders for my husband for his fishing club outings he said they kept him nice and dry and was very comfy so he's very pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Flooding!!!, 7 Dec. 2012
Bought these for my husbands Xmas present and all the area round our house flooded making it impossible to get in or out!
A friend gave us a small boat and my husband pushing myself,daughter and grand-daughter twice a day for 10days!
Your waders kept him completely warm and dry and we would have not been able to get on with our life if he hadn't had his Xmas present early! Thank you - brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Chest Waders, 9 Nov. 2012
Fantastic product over the moon. Stood waist deep water for 4 hours whilst wildfowling and remained dry and warm. Great A*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 19 Sept. 2012
Excellent waders. Took them out wildfowling today, they done the job. Shame they don't make them in different colours !