4.0 out of 5 stars Great talking Woody
My 4 year old son is very pleased with his birthday present. He wanted Woody to play with his bubble bath Buzz so they went in the bath together!!! His Dad took out his batteries and dried all by heater and Woody still works fine so it is quite well made. Little bit pricey but you obviously get what you pay for.
Published on 17 Nov 2011 by majawaan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
great but the string pull broke after two weeks,and I cannot find a Philips driver that small.
Published 19 days ago by lorraine burns

4.0 out of 5 stars Great talking Woody, 17 Nov 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars great woody doll, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
I was searching ages to find the right woody doll I wanted one that said most phrases from the film such as 'theres a snake in my boot' I wanted it the right size too, I purchased this one as the one I wanted was abit cheaper and out of stock but I am very glad I bought this one its exactly what I wanted for my little boy and says all the phrases great size my lottle boys going to be very happy. Out of all the woody dolls out there I do suggest this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Woody, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
I bought this Woody direct from the Disney Store for £25 plus postage. This Woody is the correct size (i.e. as in the Films) and is excellent quality. He has all the best sayings like "There's a snake in my boot!" and has in infectious laugh. Yes he is not as functionally rich as the Woody from the Toy Story Collection (my eldest son's Christmas present), but I think he is a close second and is brilliant nonetheless. Certainly better than the Toy Story 3 Woody that is currently for sale!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
Really cool toy for my 3 year old son.It has all the classic phrases from the movie and even has Andy written under his boot.There were lots of Woody's to choose from,but this is definatly the one you should purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase !, 29 May 2014
L. Woodcock "trilby" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
My daughter goes everywhere with this toy. An absolute amazing toy for kids. She even now starts talking in an American accent , BLESS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
This is a great Woody doll. We have only had it a few days but it seems well-made, and stands being thrown around by a two-year-old well so far. It has a good variety of spoken phrases, including all the famous ones, which was what we expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pressie, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
Described by my 2 year old as his 'best pressie'. Good quality, what you would expect for the money really

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Toy, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
My daughter loves this toy and even though it says a large number of phrases, I personally don't think the voice sounds like Tom Hanks. However, she carries it everywhere and giggles everytime she pulls his string. Worth buying for a Toy Story fan. Very prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Howdy Do, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
Run like the wind Woodie. My 2year old son is a TS fan with Buz and Woodie up there with the A listers

5.0 out of 5 stars "Oh Wow"!, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Woody Doll
I bought this for my little grandson's 3rd Birthday and he loves it. When he saw it, his exact words were "Oh Wow".
It arrived within the estimated time and is as described.

Toy Story Talking Woody Doll