4.0 out of 5 stars good but uncomfortable in parts
I don't usually read these kind of books, but I saw it in the library and was so interested in what I was reading I had to buy my own copy.
I thought I knew so much about some of these celebrity murders, but the insights you get from the authors shows you it all from a different angle.
The one which I remember most was the Vic Morrow death (and the 2 kids) on...
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by Mrs. A. Hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars well written
It's ok as a short story book something to go to sleep by. Just the same old stories rehashed but then what did I expect
Published 4 months ago by marian hodgson

4.0 out of 5 stars good but uncomfortable in parts, 29 Aug 2010
Mrs. A. Hunt (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
The one which I remember most was the Vic Morrow death (and the 2 kids) on the set of The Twilight Zone. I always thought it was just an accident, not knowing it was an accident which could have been avoided. And that safety has to be paramount in whatever you do.
The authors don't waste a single word, they don't rely on sensationalism just the facts. As with the Marvin Gaye muder, I never knew some of the facts that have since come out in USA as to why it happened and how it happened. It covers Marilyn Monroe and JFK, John Lennon, Sharon Tate, and lesser known murders of people who we recognise from movies but really knew nothing about such as Sal Mineo (Rebel Without a Cause)
I found it felt in parts like I was a voyeur, and it felt uncomfortable to be reading it, but in the end it was a good book. I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Celebs murders, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Mammoth Book of Celebrity Murder: Murder Played Out in the Spotlight of Maximum Publicity (Mammoth Books) (Kindle Edition)
I found this book both interesting and a joy to read. I would recommend it to anyone interested in this subject

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 12 Jun 2014
A great read with facts that I hadnt heard of before. Would recommend as it doesnt base its self on conspiracy theories or hear say.

5.0 out of 5 stars criminal minds, 14 May 2014
I like to know how the criminal mind works, and what drives them to kill, and the steps taken to catch them

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 24 April 2014
I enjoyed this book and found it interesting. Some of the cases discussed I was familiar with, others I wasn't. Many sad stories and not all concluded with the person responsible being caught

4.0 out of 5 stars The mammoth book of celebrity murder, 22 April 2014
Very absorbing read,telling of grisly and fascinating murders of well known stars and celebs and the twisted characters of some of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, 29 Mar 2014
Love this book, very interesting cases. Some that I'd never heard of before. Highly recommended to true crime book enthusiasts.

3.0 out of 5 stars well written, 25 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of detail., 24 Mar 2014
This was quite an enjoyable read, if a little repetitive. There are a lot of details in the book and it is well written. There are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes however and this did diminish my enjoyment a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 11 Mar 2014
If you like true crime then this is for you, some of the stories i had read before but even those had facts that others did not, really interesting hard to put down