5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Shirts
They are fantastic , long enough in the body , bit long in sleeve but I have short arms , material is lovely on my skin , Would like a brown / orange /yellow but they don't do them . This review applies to the red one too .
Published 7 days ago by T. J. C. Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate but uninspiring.
This polo shirt fulfills it's desciption. Size is fine and colour - always a bit of an adventure when buying on-line - is a bit dull. Can't really fault the product, but, as I say, its a little underwhelming!
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by aliblo3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate but uninspiring., 23 Nov 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality but still quite thin.. not the fruit of the loom product I used to know., 6 May 2013
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Premium? well I guess premium in a recession is a different sort of quality. It's a bit like the Innocent smoothies; you think they've got cheaper but the pack size has been reduced by 25%.. this feels like similar corner cutting. The last fruit of the loom long sleeve polo I had was heavier in weight and not so, well, transparent. I held it up to the light and could almost see through it. I ordered one as a tester and it's okay. I look for the 'premium' quality that fruit of the loom used to have somewhere else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unspectacular, 13 July 2012
T. R. Hyde "corksdad" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FRUIT OF THE LOOM PREMIUM LONG SLEEVE POLO SHIRT - 8 COLOURS (Apparel)
Colour: fine, nice bright blue.
feel of cloth: ok, little thin, washed once at 30 deg lost shape of body, elasticated sleeves still good
Fit: ok But sleeves not generously long, if any thing a little short

Conclusion: you get what you pay for

2.0 out of 5 stars workwear, 27 Aug 2013
I bought this shirt even though previous reviewer said these shirts were not of the quality one used to get from fruit of the loom. Too light and thin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cut, 29 Dec 2012
The shirt was a nice cut and the cotton very soft. The colour I chose, dark navy, was a disappointment: it looked a rather drab faded colour that might turn to grey after a few washes. Might go for a different colour another time though, since the price was quite reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Polo shirt, 2 Feb 2013
Fabric quality very thin, not what I remember Fruit of the Loom quality used to be. Will not order any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Shirts, 11 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 26 Mar 2014
Very disappointed - when I clicked on Sizing info, I saw a description of woman's sizes, but I got an enormous shirt, size S. I was forced to gift it.
The quality is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars When it's not quite T-shirt weather, 26 Mar 2014
David Conroy - See all my reviews
I ordered three of these shirts for Spring, but only two were delivered due to stock shortage - I was only charged for the two I got, so that's fair enough. I'm only disappointed because I like them and would definitely make use of three.

They fit well. I'd recommend allowing a little extra (I can take a Large in many brands, but I got the XL and it's spot on).

Quality seems fine so far, with no sign of fatigue after a few washes. FOTL is a brand I've used before, and would use again. I'd recommend these shirts, especially for the Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job,, 25 Mar 2014
got this top because my employer issues short sleeve version but then said I had to keep tattoos covered, company policy. so I got three of these, just the job good quality and good price, very happy with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›