1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, not what I expected, very cheaply made, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: My First Quad - 6v Kids Pink Quad Bike Battery Electric Ride on (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaughters 2nd birthday, quality poor , instructions not clear - spelling on them wrong-full instructions not there. Came with stickers already attached which were poorly put on, ie handle all wrong and others put on wherever they stuck. Wouldn't recommend this product!!!!!!!! Only never sent it back as my husband built it before I came home.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 15 July 2013
It was really difficult to follow the instructions, putting it together . I don't think it's worth the money at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars my first quad bike, 15 Nov. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This was purchased for my 3 year old grand daughter and swiftly returned! thank you Amazon. when my son in law came to assemble it he said it was cheap not worth the money, and the seat did not stay secure, also the directions were poor. Very dissapointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 Jan. 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
There were pieces missing when we assembled the item and had to be make up if nuts and bolt which my husband had