Price:£2.54+ Free shipping

on 5 January 2013
I was surprised what a difference this makes - I have arthritis in my hands so I can be a little heavy handed sometimes but this really does help with spraying and gives a much more even distribution. It's a perfect fit for PME lustre sprays and it gives my sugar craft a more professional finish.

It was delivered very promptly and arrived well packaged in excellent condition.
on 26 July 2013
i bought this thinking it might be just another gadget that would be added to the other useless items I've bought over the years and which are now stuck at the back of a drawer.
But actually it is really useful giving much better control over the spray ,meaning far less waste so it will probably pay for itself reasonably quickly. It also means less mess in the kithen.
I would recommend it
on 26 November 2012
Brilliant purchase, saves time and money.
I find that by using the spray gun I save so much time, money and 'fall out'
When spraying the sugar craft flowers and other items it is far less messy.
I could have bought this direct from PME but the money saved is well worth it.
on 24 July 2013
The can will work just as well without this, so save your money ! It's also awkward to fit on to can.
on 19 August 2014
NOT USED THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT BEFORE BUT IT REALLY HELPED WITHT HE SPRAT TO HOLD AND DIRECT WHERE YOU NEEDED. CAME WITHIN THE TIME THAT WAS STATED
on 17 May 2016
Brilliant, I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and cannot press cans very well, but this gadget gives me so much more control would recomend
on 1 May 2013
This Saves me wasting mire of my product at the workshops i hold, a worthwhile purchase fir sure! It arrived quickly too,
on 7 May 2013
This is an excellent produce, very easy to use, great price and I would recommend this to other people, very pleased.
on 18 April 2014
A definite must to anyone who likes to spray their cakes. So easy and quick and so much fun. Great.
on 21 November 2015