4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says it does
Published on 13 May 2012 by Tony Alto

2.0 out of 5 stars RFID review
Published on 17 April 2012 by Paul Brockbank

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says it does, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Silver Color (Apparel)
I was concerned when I bought his product that the capacity would be an issue. However due to the slightly curved design of the case I could accommodate all the cards I needed too and still have room. I estimate that it would cope with up to 12 cards. The closing mechanism is, (so far,) working well and it looks good! Certainly better than the leather card cases I was using. They tended to stretch with use and on occasion cards would fall out This would not happen with this product I am really pleased that I bought this!

2.0 out of 5 stars RFID review, 17 April 2012
Paul Brockbank (UK) - See all my reviews
the reason for purchase was due to our cards being scammed during a visit to London recently. The items arrived promptly and will hold up to seven cards. They are slim enough to put in a suit pocket and clasp shut securely. One of the wallets has come apart at the hinge after only two weeks of use, the other seems OK but it has damaged my opinion of the product. perhaps we should have spent more money on a better quality item, or perhaps our wallets are faulty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy and reduced storage, 18 Sep 2012
Brian Mccorkell "brianpals" (Forres, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Although the item was as advertised I felt that it was a little flimsy. Don't get me wrong. It has a good, solid outer shell, but I felt that the plastic hinge and lock were not quite as sturdy.

I've now decided that I don't want to use it. This is mainly because I'm used to a leather wallet and this, being smaller, didn't hold as much, of course. It might, however, suit someone with less plastic and notes to store inside.

Because it is smaller than my wallet I also kept having to check that it was still in my back pocket. This was made worse by its smooth exterior that made it more likely to fall out.

In all, a good product but not for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars wallet, 24 Jun 2012
I am happy with this wallet. plenty of room for my cards and also some paper money and a spare key for emergencies, I also find the colour easy to see in my bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe from scanning, 3 Nov 2013
Mr. Kim Harman "KHRoss" (Herefordshire UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality case with room for 6 credit cards. Took a long while to arrive ( 2 weeks) but worth the quid or so that I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 3 Nov 2013
Stops cards from snapping, so don't mind if it doesn't last too long as long as it saves re-ordering new cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 29 Oct 2013
A very useful little card holder and the outside seems very durable, however the plastic on the inside does not look as if it would last a lot of use! However I could be wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety, 26 Oct 2013
This case is very good value for money & stops your cards from being scanned without your permission.. Delivery was also very quick & this item is available in lots of different colours.. Great value!!..

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops identity theft., 7 Jun 2014
H. C. Davison (London, England) - See all my reviews
These work really well. Tried them out on Oyster Reader at local station and oyster card could not be seen when wallet is closed. Selling here at a fantastic price. Do not think, just buy. Protects all your "contactless payment" cards like Credit, Debit, Bank, Oyster, etc. from having your information scanned by people standing next to you with their "dodgy" equipment. Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 23 Oct 2013
I did not have to wait long for it to be delivered. Considering the cost I think it is wonderful value as it does not look or seem any different from others I have seen which are much more expensive

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Silver Color