5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Handkerchiefs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 13 months ago by Robinia York

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Handkerchiefs, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: 12 Pack Ladies 100% Cotton Plain White Handkerchiefs With Satin Stripe Border (Apparel)
Having looked everywhere in the shops for ladies handkerchiefs and not succeeding, I bought these online from Amazon and they were great. Bought as a present for my mum. Just so you know, they come in a plastic bag which wasn't a problem. Just bought a nice box to put them in. The company I bought them from was very quick to answer any queries I had too. Very good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars handkerchiefs, 31 July 2012
These hankies are smart and the perfect size. They are just what I hoped for. It is so difficult to find this product on the high street.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought these after reading the reviews but when they arrived they were not the quality I expected. The hems looked as though they had been hurriedly stitched. Five of the handkerchiefs were grubby and definitely not white. One of these was a 'second' with loose threads on the material. These were folded inside the white ones so that they were not visible from the outside of the cellophane packet. The vendor was contacted via the Amazon procedure and immediately said she would replace the offending items. Sadly when they arrived there was only one white one and the rest were as grubby as the originals! At this point I gave up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical only, 18 Jan. 2013
Handkerchiefs were cheap and made from reasonable quality, soft cotton but have untidy hems. They were also not quite the pristine white I expected. I kept them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 2 Jan. 2013
These handkerchiefs were bought as a stocking filler for my wife at Christmas.They were of good quality and excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Ladies .Cotton Handkerchiefs, 18 July 2013
Surprisingly good quality for the money.Very pleased with them. They don't seem to have any particular property worth high- lighting -- they're handkerchiefs!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and not as described, 13 Feb. 2015
I bought these recently and am very disappointed. They have no satin border, which is no big deal really, but the quality of the fabric is very poor. Too thin for everyday use and would rip easily. This was my second batch of handkies from Amazon and both purchases were of very poor quality. I think I have to make my own if I want decent quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper handkerchiefs at last!, 6 Feb. 2014
A grandmother "CG" (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Twelve very nice and simple white cotton handkerchiefs. This lot I gave away as a present to an elderly lady who couldn't find any handkerchiefs in the shops. I also have some myself which are wearing well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered., 12 Feb. 2015
They were not what I ordered i.e.: 14inch squares not 12inch, and with no satin stripes around the edge. Very disappointing and not suitable for the use I purchased them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handkerchiefs!, 24 Dec. 2014
Really happy with these. Exactly what I wanted and will save me a fortune on tissues! Very happy with purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›