5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well!
Really useful case, we got it for the Samsung Chromebook, works a treat and keeps the CB clean and unmarked!
Published 23 months ago by Pike

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but issues with staining
I bought this to protect my Lenovo Yoga 11.6" ultrabook. It seems to protect it fairly well, but after a couple of months' use I have noticed there is a small but noticeable amount of pink staining appearing on the metal finish on the laptop, particularly around the edges. The inside of the case is a very bright red colour, and it seems to be slowly staining the...
Published 9 months ago by Mr. A. J. C. Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well!, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Techair Z Series Clam Styled Slipcase for 10-11.6 inch Netbooks - Black/Red (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Jan 2013
Fit my wifes brand new ASUS Vivobook S200E-C158H 11.6” Touchscreen Laptop perfectly. Case is good quality and has adequate padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars slip case, 22 Feb 2013
this slip case is wonderful value for money.we bought a google laptop and it fits just right.I would recommend this to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled Slipcase for 15 - 15.6 inch Notebooks - Black/Red, 22 Nov 2012
C. M. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item having read previous comments. I fully agree, it is well made, the clam-shell zip is excellent and it easily takes my HP G6 laptop. However, only 4 stars, as I think it could have more padding. This case is great for avoiding scratches - but not sure about knocks etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars techair Z series laptop cover, 30 Aug 2012
This product is exactly as advertised and fit well my toshiba 15.5" laptop unlike many other that say they will fit 15 - 15.5" but are too small. A superb product ,thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Chromebook 2012, 21 Jun 2013
The slip case is of good quality, but it's too big for the Samsung Chromebook (Oct 2012 model). The Chromebook is so slim I can put a 10" tablet in the case with the Chromebook, and there is still a little extra space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Case, 28 Jan 2013
Exelent Quality and good value for the small amount you pay. Does the job nicely and protects my notebook while in my work bag

4.0 out of 5 stars slipcase, 22 Jan 2013
the slipcase i a good size for my 10.5 acer notebook
the padding is ok .it protected the notebook in our hand luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled 15-15.6 inch Slipcase, 25 Dec 2012
I purchased this Techair Z Series Z0306 Clam Styled 15-15.6 inch Slipcase direct from Amazon. As always the product arrived in good condition within days of my order. Thank you Amazon!!

The slip is reasonably padded and water resistance. The black and red colour also goes well with my red laptop. Although it is slight big for my Asus K53E 15.6' laptop, I don't mind as I only use it to protect my laptop from dirt and duct.

I particular like the 2 zips that open all the way round so I can place my laptop on top the slip and I don't even need to take my laptop out from the slip whenever I use it.

I am very pleased with this product as I only need it for home use. However, I am also happy to put the slip inside my rucksack for double protection if I ever need to carry my laptop away from home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do!, 20 Dec 2012
Bought this item to cover a new Acer Netbook and I'm very pleased with it. I live in Greece, which can be a very dusty place especially in the summer. The slipcase is very good at protecting my netbook from all that dust and at the price, was very good value. I think the Black/Red colouring makes it look very smart and professional and unlike another reviewer, the stitching on mine is very good .I'm out on the road quite a lot with my job, and now I can stay in touch through my Netbook and Wifi which will help my job immensely. I had a laptop before and it was a few years old, so heavy and unwieldy,