5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product...
I have previously owned a Techair laptop/netbook bag so kind of guessed I'd be getting a quality well made product. True to Techair form I have. I bought this for my Asus Vivobook which is 11.6 inches in size. I always like to protect my stuff well so it also sits in a neoprene sleeve, even so there is no problem with fit being a 13-14.1 inch bag. The bag itself is well...
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by ClaretPaul

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong bag sent
The laptop bag in the picture is the one I wanted but I was sent a completely different bag. What happened Amazon?
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Alida Dato

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels better than cheaper unpadded cases, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tech Air 1204 Toploading Modern Classic Laptop Bag for 13 - 14.1-Inch Notebooks - Black (Accessory)
Tough enough and flexible for me to force in 5lb+ older 13 inch Mac, iPad, and several folders of papers with odds and ends including short version of Apple charger and over ear headphones weighing in at up to about 15 lbs without any sign of breaking and minimal bulging ! Looks and feels better than cheaper unpadded cases. I invested in an extra padded shoulder strap weight distributor (got mine from Timbuk2) to ease carrying on trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal size for Yoga 13, 15 Jun. 2013
M. BERNARD (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bag for my Lenovo Yoga 13 and find it is a perfect fit. It has the right amount of padding to protect my device but without adding too much size and weight.

The quality and finish is amazing for the price and the front compartment is the ideal size to fit all your bits and pieces, not too big and not too small!

To sum up great price, great quality, and great fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good all round, 12 Feb. 2015
A classic black bag but with the touches that make it good to use - a slippery lining so that things come in and out easily, strong zips that move easily, pullers that you can get hold off and look as if they will last. Enough padding but compact enough to fit into an average daypack. Perfect for my new MacBook air 13in and the A4 papers I am working on.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab quality, 14 Jan. 2013
ordered this bag to store my two tablets and extras .There is plenty of room the quality is 10 out of 10 ,saw one simlar at the weekend at a staples closing down sale was twice the price (that was at 50% off) quality was not a patch on the one I bought from amazon , Thank Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value quality bag, 25 Jun. 2013
This bag is exactly what I was looking for, it has room for my MacBook and charger and doesn't look like I've forced it in. I also carry an A4 book in the side pocket with no problem at all. It looks like a quality bag and is very good value for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Job, 21 Mar. 2014
This holds my 13inch Mac Pro very safely with it`s padded interior. On one side is a Velcro fastening pocket and on the other a zip fastening pocket with other spaces for mouse - earphones - dongles. Good quality bag at a very fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 3 Jun. 2013
I've had this for quite a few months now. Stylish and well made, fits my Mac Book Pro perfectly and still has room to carry the charger and a hardback A4 note book and a pen or two.
This is a quality product at a bargain price!

5.0 out of 5 stars For 13" Mac Air, 7 Nov. 2013
Does what it says on the tin!
Excellent value for money. Padded and sturdy with secure handles plus shoulder strap.
Extra pockets for cable/charger &/or books, notepads etc.
Speedy delivery.
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop case, 3 July 2013
I am really pleased with this case for my new laptop; it's very lightweight yet I feel that it will protect to the level required for my use, there are just the right number of pockets and the price was great. Just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laptop bag!, 14 Nov. 2014
Love this bag. Just the right size for my work laptop without the bulk. Can also put in some A4 documents and a small notebook. Some little bits of red on the label and logo making it less boring than just completely in black.