5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Published 6 months ago by beed neef

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are a devout muslim looking for validation
As said:- to a kuffar like myself looking to study Islam it is simply a list of names that muslims call Allah, so I guess it is handy for them but not to me.
Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
it is free on kindle ( i have four, 1 each for my kids), description of all the names, quotes from the Quran and explanation. It is sufficiently detailed for me and the kids.Even if i can't remember all the names, i have at least read about all the names at least once in my life now and it cost me nothing. I think there's a blessing in there from the Almighty. Definitely made it easy for my family. All praise to Allah.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
This book is a fascinating and enlightening guide to the meaning of many terms of which I was ignorant. I should like to express my profound gratitude to the author for his exemplary exposition. Many thanks for a truly unique work of scholarship.

4.0 out of 5 stars Names of allah, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
Very powerful uplifting not just limited to one faith anyone with a faith can be encouraged. I would also recommend .the most beautiful names of Allah by s.Fayyad Skywalker. May you blessed as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
Clear and well placed descriptions of the names of God with breastfeed information on ideas of faith and creation, well paced and easy to read and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book !!!!!, 11 Aug. 2014
Discover the meaning of the 99 Names of Allah

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
A good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars NAMES OF ALLAH, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
As I read the book I knew that this book is all you need.
My friends surname is RAHMAN and she aked me if I could tell her the definition.
When I told her she was really impressed and asked me to give her the name of the book so that she could put it her kindle.
Overall I really liked the book and it is a ideal book for all MUSLIMS if they are interested and I think that for people with other religons it is also a great book if you are interested in finding out the history of other religons.
This book is really good for finding out all the meanings of ALLAH'S 99 names with all of their meanings.

I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AND I HOPE TO FIND ONE THAT IS LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB HARUN YAHYA!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Names of Allah, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Names of Allah (Kindle Edition)
Beautifully written and presented. A real pleasure to read. excellently researched with many quotations from the Holy quran. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and get deeper insight in Allah's Names and Attributes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are a devout muslim looking for validation, 1 Jan. 2013
Amazon Customer "Stricken fan" (Ilford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 May 2015