on 16 October 2011
This book was MUCH better than I expected. It was also good value for money. The tales were innovative if quite technical in Chapter 5: "The sisters of terror".

I think the author is a man judging by the unsubtle pen name and the complicated details in aforementioned chapter 5.
If a man I would like to meet him as he is an expert in female sexuality. The BDSM is well written without being tacky and he never actually describes any intercourse. He is hot on foreplay though!

All in all a good book in the genre.

I have just purchased another.

Thank you Am Wyckid!
on 2 May 2012
I'll be honest, I haven't read all of this. I normally like to finish something before reviewing it, but I just can't bring myself to bother. What's wrong with it? Let's see...

The stories are told from the poitn of view of Jack. Jack owns and runs, as the title suggests, some form of illegal BDSM establishment. He's about as interesting as toilet paper and doesn't understand BDSM. Since everything is told through Jack's demented eyes we don't get what the real stars of the show, the women, are feeling. There's no emotion in the book, nothing to empathise with. You're left feeling flat.

The other big thing is that there's no sex. Nothing sexual happens in this book. Whenever sex does happen, it happens off camera. There's no real set-up for it. "And then I did everything a man can possibly do to a woman." That's the kind of thing we're looking at. I may actually be quoting!

After a couple of stories I began to feel the author was a teenage virgin with a lot of fetishes and control issues. Except I recall writing better sex scenes when I was a teenage virgin. So, I don't know why it's written the way it is, but I hated it.

I don't think I could recommend this to anyone. I'd challenge even a hardcore fetishist to find it entertaining.
on 19 December 2011
I loved this book...this is a real interesting take on the for your pleasure wish fulfillment, please write more stories in this series.....Jack is definitely on xmas wish list
on 19 December 2013
Enjoyed this book may well try out some of the things that Jack did with Bliss Have a friend who is very keen to experiment she will love this
on 10 December 2013
Well written intetesting story line attention holding. Would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good read like myself.