Price:£1.84+ Free shipping

on 6 February 2012
what a bargain.works perfectly well.I am really pleased with my purchase.My phone satnav is power-consuming so this is very useful for conserving my battery.
on 5 May 2012
I wanted this item to keep in the car as HTC Wildfire S does run out of battery quite quickly. This is an excellent purchase, very good value for money and does the job. I would recommend it to anyone who is needing to buy a car charger.
on 17 March 2013
As I said its a handy addition to your glovebox should you forget to charge your moby - my htc has a lousy battery life so this is a must - the plug also fits many other phones now (some) manufacturers seem to have got the message a common plug socket on phones is a good idea.
on 9 October 2012
Bought this as my partner and I spend a lot of time in the summer camping on unserviced camp sites with a re-enactment group and have no electrical hook-up. Within a very short time my phone battery loses its power, and this charger is a great way of recharging it. It takes only an hour to achieve full charge. This does exactly what it said on the description. Well worth the money spent.
on 17 March 2013
such a useful thing! Not much more I can write - it works and isn't too bulky, and was excellent value
on 24 May 2013
Ok, it was cheap......but it was patently for another type of phone and came with a rectangular adapter stuck on the end of the round pin. The adapter keeps disconnecting from the charger, and so I think my phone is charging when actually it isn't. Will have to order another one - from somewhere else.
on 13 October 2012
This seemed a good buy and arrived quickly but stopped working after a week and I had to throw it away and buy a different one. it just didn't connect properly to my car - but maybe it was just this one!
on 16 May 2013
This was a great purchase as i am always in my car driving to work and out and about. So it's ideal to use this in car when i'm in a rush and my mobiles battery is almost dead (:
on 2 February 2013
Fits both the car socket and phone's socket well. Works well and excellent value for money. Can't think of anything else to say about it

on 7 July 2013
good value for money does exactly what it says on the box would recommend this product slightly loose connection to the phone port