4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
My 5 year old daughter saw this on a tv advert and started singing the song saying she really wanted one. I searched the internet and this was the best price and stated it was a genuine product (I have seen plenty of warnings of copies). The item arrived within a few days and my daughter is made up. My 2 year old now wants the same one!!
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by C. A. Edwards

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
This is the first purchase from amazon i have been really disappointed with.this is not a genuine pillow pet, i bought two as presents and they came with no labels or return address info so in stuck with them,can get a genuine pillow pet from t works for 6.99, i got one for my daughter, this is a nice enough toy but misleading as is not a genuine pillow pet
Published 9 months ago by emmaf

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Mar 2012
C. A. Edwards - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn pillow pet, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
Fantastic, my daughter loves her pillow pet. Was a bit worried it wouldn't be the genuine item, but I needn't have worried!
Excellent quality, now my son wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars unicorns are magical!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I asked the Birthday Fairy (Amazon)to bring this for my granddaughter's 5th birthday, at her request - another member of the family had a pillow pet. This is a very good quality soft toy, bigger than it looks in the picture and opens out into a lovely soft pillow that she sleeps on every night - it has a soft velcro strap across it's tummy to open it out flat and is washable. Even the grown-ups like to cuddle it! Not particularly educational in the traditional sense but good for imaginative play or to use in stories at bedtime. Worth every penny, she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars pillow pet, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
bought this for our 5yr old grandaughter and she loves it so much it goes with everywhere
we have just bought a second one for her as a surprise.this product is so well made and very
cuddley

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly fits description, 8 May 2012
it is the softest pillow I have ever seen and a good size, plus it doesnt seem to be shedding - my 5 yo was ecstatic and still takes it everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars QualityGift, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter (7 years old) who has seen it on TV. I was wary of buying online as quality is not always what it seems. After reading many reviews about this and similar toys I decided on the Pillow Pet. The first surprise on its arrival was the size of the toy. Much bigger and fuller than I had imagined. The second delight was the quality of material (soft short fur fabric with a slight shine with the Unicorn) and build of this toy. My daughter absolutely LOVES it. Her eyes were aglow when she saw it and since then she never goes anywhere without it. I'm not a fan of stuffed animals but the portability and use of this toy as a pillow has really won me over. A great comfort for bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the genuine product, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I purchased this elsewhere but I read a lot of reviews on here before doing so. There are obviously fake Pillow Pets being sold on Amazon. Just to clarify, if you want a real 'as seen on tv' Pillow Pet when it arrives check that it has a 'Pillow Pets/My Pillow Pets' embroidered label on the underside back leg of the plush toy. .

These make excellent gifts and travel companions especially for in the car. Opens flat or folds over to attach with a velcro fastening to make a pillow. Lovely and soft and very cute. Also should be 18".

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cuddly, 11 May 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Soft and Cuddly, May 11, 2014
My granddaughter collects stuffed animals. This one is the perfect one for her. Very colorful, soft and cuddly.
It is fairly large and she is enchanted with all the colors. I think we hit the jackpot with this one.
She has many many stuffies and she she plays all sorts of games and harts a wonderful time.

This pillow pet seems perfectly fine. I am not sure what the issue is with some of then other reviewers. This pills pet is soft, seems to be made well and is sturdy. My granddaughter can get a little rough with her toys, and this has been put to the test. So far, all is well. She is happy and so are we.

Recommended. prisrob 05-11-14

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised - cheap, rip off copy of a pillow pet, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
Received this morning (the one positive comment for this company is that the order was promptly dispatched). Not a genuine Pillow Pet despite being the same price as the real thing. Shocked that Amazon support sellers who misrepresents it's products in this way. The label says "similar to as advertised on TV'". This is not how the product is described. Avoid.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 25 Oct 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn