4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
My 5 year old daughter saw this on a tv advert and started singing the song saying she really wanted one. I searched the internet and this was the best price and stated it was a genuine product (I have seen plenty of warnings of copies). The item arrived within a few days and my daughter is made up. My 2 year old now wants the same one!!
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by C. A. Edwards

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
This is the first purchase from amazon i have been really disappointed with.this is not a genuine pillow pet, i bought two as presents and they came with no labels or return address info so in stuck with them,can get a genuine pillow pet from t works for 6.99, i got one for my daughter, this is a nice enough toy but misleading as is not a genuine pillow pet
Published 5 months ago by emmaf

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Mar 2012
C. A. Edwards - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn pillow pet, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
Fantastic, my daughter loves her pillow pet. Was a bit worried it wouldn't be the genuine item, but I needn't have worried!
Excellent quality, now my son wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars unicorns are magical!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I asked the Birthday Fairy (Amazon)to bring this for my granddaughter's 5th birthday, at her request - another member of the family had a pillow pet. This is a very good quality soft toy, bigger than it looks in the picture and opens out into a lovely soft pillow that she sleeps on every night - it has a soft velcro strap across it's tummy to open it out flat and is washable. Even the grown-ups like to cuddle it! Not particularly educational in the traditional sense but good for imaginative play or to use in stories at bedtime. Worth every penny, she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars pillow pet, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
bought this for our 5yr old grandaughter and she loves it so much it goes with everywhere
we have just bought a second one for her as a surprise.this product is so well made and very
cuddley

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly fits description, 8 May 2012
it is the softest pillow I have ever seen and a good size, plus it doesnt seem to be shedding - my 5 yo was ecstatic and still takes it everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars QualityGift, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter (7 years old) who has seen it on TV. I was wary of buying online as quality is not always what it seems. After reading many reviews about this and similar toys I decided on the Pillow Pet. The first surprise on its arrival was the size of the toy. Much bigger and fuller than I had imagined. The second delight was the quality of material (soft short fur fabric with a slight shine with the Unicorn) and build of this toy. My daughter absolutely LOVES it. Her eyes were aglow when she saw it and since then she never goes anywhere without it. I'm not a fan of stuffed animals but the portability and use of this toy as a pillow has really won me over. A great comfort for bedtime.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 25 Oct 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the genuine article, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
I purchased two of these and was very disappointed as they were not a genuine pillow ! Unable to return as they were sent directly as presents to two little girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
Fantastic price, great delivery, great condition. My little one loves it, and takes it everywhere with her. Fantastic idea and great for sleepovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted!, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
Pillow Pets seems to be a bit of a craze at the moment. This product was all my 6 year old granddaughter wanted for her birthday. It goes everywhere with her and has proved to be great value for money. This is a very well made product and is easy to wash. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would consider buying others in the range.

ARRAY(0xa46f9fb4)