5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 April 2012
This review is from: A4 Black One Day To A Page / Day Per Page 2013 Casebound Desk Diary (Office Product)
I buy two of these every year for my business and they do the job. A full page for each day which is perfect for me. I previously bought the split paged at weekend diaries which don't suit so I was really pleased to find this one. My diaries get battered about on a daily basis but they stand up to heavy wear and tear!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality, 22 Oct 2011
This is a really good quality diary, the paper is good quality, but doesn't seem to be a collins diary like it says in the title, but for the price I can't really complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Aug 2013
I have to confess I don't use these for their intended purposes... I'm working on a large writing project, and it's useful in my notes to say "refer to July 10" or whatever... so I like the large A4 diaries for that reason. The lines are nice and close together, so I can fit lots of information to a page. My only quibble is that the paper is a little thinner than that of the Letts diary which was the last one I used, so I can only write on one side of the page, otherwise it shows through. Not a big deal- I can live with it, and would buy this one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Yearly Order, 25 Jan 2012
To date I have yet to find a better diary than the Collins .It satisies my every need and they are certainly not expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins, 19 Jan 2012
Good product will use again solid product well made as Collins usually are anybody looking for a good diary this will be a good choice
Thanks Richard