5.0 out of 5 stars bright and eye catching, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Everything's Rosie Backpack with Front Pocket and 3D Ribbons (Luggage)
Brought this bag for my goddaughter for her 2nd birthday. She loved it. The bag really stands out to any other bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag for nursery, 16 Dec 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
When I read the description I thought 3D meant that it would have 3D Rosie "hair", so was a little disappointed - would have been a clever idea. But it's still a lovely bag for my daughter to take to nursery.

5.0 out of 5 stars school products, 10 Feb 2012
everything rosie backpack its beautifull,excellent a durable toy bag,for my baby the price its low fast shipping and in good condition same as you see,its an excellent educational toy,the material its durable,perfect for the raining days

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, sturdy bag, 10 April 2013
A. Murphy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
We carry this everywhere with our daughter now and she loves having it on her back.

The fabric is sturdy and strong so should resist any tears. I usually store some wipes, pull-up pants, two changes of clothes and other items in the bag. It's also perfectly sized to fit a 10-inch iPad and I've loads of kids apps and games on that for my daughter to play so quite often she carries the iPad in her bag along with the items mentioned previously.

So, sturdy, spacious and comfortable (from what my daughter tells me anyway) :)