on 30 August 2015
Erm yes well . . . This wasn't my finest moment! When you get the headbands out to assemble make sure you have them the right way around, I didn't realise there was a right way and I bent a few cards before I realised doh! The game itself is a commercial version of the rizzler or post-it game. You have a picture on a card which you place in the headband and by asking yes/no questions you work out what the picture is. It works, it does what it says on the tin. However my 7 year old had difficulty guessing a rickshaw, if your playing with younger kiddlets it might be worth filtering through the cards to make sure you have age appropriate pictures.
on 14 March 2012
Brilliant game for the whole family. Excellent for children litteracy skills.Very good for shy children to come out of their shell. I am French living in England, teaching French and it is brilliant as well to teach languages in a very enjoyable way. Thumbs up !!!!
on 21 March 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter for our weekley games night. We had great fun with it, however I had to sift through the cards and remove a few of them as my daughter didn't know what they were.

There are 4 categories, People, Animals, Transport and Sport. Some of the cards in each category are a little odd. I wouldn't have ever guessed when asking questions about what sort of person I am that I could be a ghost or a skeleton!! Also for transport I wouldn't really have considered a fire engine or a skate board.

However, the game is still fun. A Little pricey considering you get a pack of cards and 4 plastic bands to put around your head.

Still, worth it for the fun I had with my little lady playing the game.
on 13 March 2012
This product was purchased as a birthday present for our twin granddaughters and they absolutely love it. Great gift and good fun.
on 23 October 2012
I'm a TA - I have a few social skills groups that include children that need help communicating. I know you can make your own game very cheaply, with your post-it notes on foreheads, but children can choose to pick this boxed game off a shelf, which gives them a bit of control. It's inexpensive, and useful to add to our collection of games and needs very little preparation.
on 31 December 2013
Purchased as a gift for my 5 year old grandson. All the family join in from 5 to 72 year olds and we have great fun - clear pictures with a good selection of areas covered (ie transport, jobs etc).
on 7 December 2015
My grandson has this game and my niece loved it so much that I brought it for her for Christmas. Quite a difficult guessing game. I think it's good to just pick out about 10 cards, look at them and shuffle them up and then guess(for the younger kids) as there's quite a lot of them. Good fun game
on 28 April 2016
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter. We love playing it. It is fun for all the family, kids and adults. Really easy to play, setup in seconds and games can last a couple of minutes to 15 minutes. Addictive.
on 25 January 2015
Great game, the headbands adjust big enough for adults to play to. You can adjust the difficulty levels depending on the cards you play with. My daughter loves this game, I played it for a laugh with some friends and we even struggled with some!
on 10 January 2014
I got this for my grandson, as part of his Christmas present from me. I've now played it with him yet, but I know he has played it with a friend, and wanted his own, so Nanna obliged -gold star for me !. The price was reasonable, and looks like being educational through FUN !