5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game
Brilliant game for the whole family. Excellent for children litteracy skills.Very good for shy children to come out of their shell. I am French living in England, teaching French and it is brilliant as well to teach languages in a very enjoyable way. Thumbs up !!!!
Published on 14 Mar 2012 by k

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but some rather weird cards in the categories
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter for our weekley games night. We had great fun with it, however I had to sift through the cards and remove a few of them as my daughter didn't know what they were.

Published on 21 Mar 2012 by S. BAIRD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game, 14 Mar 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good use for social skills groups, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
I'm a TA - I have a few social skills groups that include children that need help communicating. I know you can make your own game very cheaply, with your post-it notes on foreheads, but children can choose to pick this boxed game off a shelf, which gives them a bit of control. It's inexpensive, and useful to add to our collection of games and needs very little preparation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
This product was purchased as a birthday present for our twin granddaughters and they absolutely love it. Great gift and good fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but some rather weird cards in the categories, 21 Mar 2012
S. BAIRD (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)

There are 4 categories, People, Animals, Transport and Sport. Some of the cards in each category are a little odd. I wouldn't have ever guessed when asking questions about what sort of person I am that I could be a ghost or a skeleton!! Also for transport I wouldn't really have considered a fire engine or a skate board.

However, the game is still fun. A Little pricey considering you get a pack of cards and 4 plastic bands to put around your head.

Still, worth it for the fun I had with my little lady playing the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 24 April 2012
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
my daughter and me plus her friends have had hours of fun with this game. we've even used the cards and made up our own game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
Purchased as a gift for my 5 year old grandson. All the family join in from 5 to 72 year olds and we have great fun - clear pictures with a good selection of areas covered (ie transport, jobs etc).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kids game, 4 Dec 2014
DOUBLE 'L' (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
Good game for kids and for playing on Christmas day etc. I did find the cards were sometimes a bit hard to get into the plastic holder and sometimes it bent and damaged the card so that then my kids would remember what that damaged card was and guess it straightaway!

I found this game in a local discount store for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 8 July 2014
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
great game, perfect for presents

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
what a fun game to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny game, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: What's Up (Toy)
I bought this game for my grandsons who are aged 7, 6, 5, 4, but we adults had more fun with it. It is harder than you think but very enjoyable, we had lots of laughs. An ideal party game to break the ice!

What's Up