on 4 November 2014
I had recently purchased a waterproof suit for my daughter as she loves being outside in all weathers, unfortunately the size she required came without attached shoes. I found these and they are brilliant as she has just started walking and they keep her feet nice and dry- I don't even put any other shoes underneath as they are nicely lined. They are big so would advise to order a size down- I did and they are still huge but will last for ages!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 March 2015
These are lovely little rain footies, very warm on the inside and very waterproof outside. My little one doesn't walk yet and these have been a revelation when out and about in the buggy. Pop over a rain suit and she is snug as a bug , no need for the buggy rain cover either (under most situations).
My daughter is quite skinny though and the footies elastic has to be wrapped twice around her leg. The design does incorporate two buttons which makes this possible. All in all a very satisfactory purchase. Word of advice - if they get muddy, just wipe dry; don't bother washing as the water pools inside and takes a looong time to dry.
on 15 July 2015
These are utterly fabulous! My baby has been wearing them with his waterproof suit and they keep his feet warm and dry while he's in the back carrier. They are a roomy fit which is fine as he can wear them for a while and get the most out of them!
on 15 June 2013
Received the footies quickly and they are exactly as I hoped they would be. They willmake the splashsuit far more useful now!
on 15 February 2013
Great if little one isn't walking but you want to let them roam outside. Would like to be a bit bigger but a good solution.
on 3 March 2016
Great purchase for my crawling 9 month old who just wants to follow his older brother around the muddy park! We put these on and they kept his feet nice and warm and mud free. Look a bit strange though babies don't mind!
on 24 March 2015
Thought these would work well for when babe is in the buggy, but I found that they were too large and did not stay on her feet, she could also pull them off really easily. She is now walking so has proper shoes to keep her feet dry, and in hind sight I feel that these footies only serve a relatively short interim period, so are not worth it. Better just to use the rain cover on the buggy.
on 26 February 2015
So very useful! Slipped easily over first pair of shoes as our daughter was learning to walk and taking her first outdoor walks in cold, wet and sometimes snowy weather. Wellies are too heavy and can easily come off so these are perfect for when your little one is still learning how to handle shoes. We used them through a whole winter.
on 2 January 2015
My daughter is small for her age but even so these were massive on her. If you have a really big child they might be okay but otherwise by the time they fit you'll be ready for proper wellies anyway. I ended up buying some small stonz booties, very expensive I admit but at least they fit. The do look to be of reasonable quality though and I expect would keep the worse of the wet out, though I'm not convinced they'd stand up to full on paddling.
on 28 November 2013
Bought the pink ones for our little 10 month old princess. She hates anything on her feet but this stays on. We use it primarily to complement her onesie outdoor outfit and she sits at the back of the bike coming back from the childminder. Her feet has always stay warm when getting home despite the cold and rain in the last few days. Excellent product.