on 4 November 2014
I had recently purchased a waterproof suit for my daughter as she loves being outside in all weathers, unfortunately the size she required came without attached shoes. I found these and they are brilliant as she has just started walking and they keep her feet nice and dry- I don't even put any other shoes underneath as they are nicely lined. They are big so would advise to order a size down- I did and they are still huge but will last for ages!
on 16 May 2013
Just right for a one year old who is starting to walk and wants to go outside but is not yet big enough for wellies or proper shoes.
on 14 March 2014
Useful to keep shoes clean on crawling babies and those toddlers not quite walking yet, and when wellies are not yet appropriate.
on 8 October 2014
I'm a childminder and brought these too go over shoes when we play outside or go to forest fun. little ones can either crawl about safely or they can protect the shoes from dirt/ mud etc. these were loved so much that sure start went and brought some for the little ones that done forest fun and had nothing to put on their feet as their little feet weren't big enough for boots yet!
on 6 February 2015
Were bought for my grandson and have been a godsend. His shoes and feet stay nice and dry.
on 5 June 2013
Fully waterproof, warm and comfortable, my little boy seems very happy in these boots. I took him paddling in the stream the other day and his feet were completely dry afterwards. Mostly use them so that he can stand up / walk around outdoors at the stable yard and in the field without me worrying that he's going to stand on a thistle or something. Can't recommend highly enough.
on 13 November 2013
I got these for my 1 year old who has just started to walk but is too young for shoes/wellies. She wears moccasin slipper socks underneath to keep her feet warm and they were completely dry when I took the booties off. Great fun for exploring the garden on her new walking feet without tripping over clumpy shoes.
on 15 July 2015
These are utterly fabulous! My baby has been wearing them with his waterproof suit and they keep his feet warm and dry while he's in the back carrier. They are a roomy fit which is fine as he can wear them for a while and get the most out of them!
on 27 February 2016
Great product, lasted two children! Sizing is big so they can up to the top of my 6month old legs which was great for babywearing. Big enough to cover my 4yr olds feet as ankle boots. So soft and warm. Great long lasting high quality item.
on 6 January 2016
These are brilliant. Pop then over shoes or simply just little ones socks. Easy to put on and take off. Good if it is extremely cold outside or if the ground is very muddy. Lots of room in then too so will last for a bit.