4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous birthday pressie
This was a great idea for storing the characters!!! It is small and compact. Only thing not so good is the card insert to hold the characters, it moves!!!

I would definitely recommend this as a small and easy way to store the characters, but I think in time the insert will get damaged and taken out.
Published on 7 Nov. 2011 by Mrs. C. Franklin

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I bought this case for my 6 yr old to keep all (well some of) his skylanders together. Although I knew it only held 9 characters I thought the portal would fit in the center. It was just a cheap piece of tat,the cardboard insert was a joke and thrown on the first day. My advice "SAVE YOUR MONEY"!!!!
Published on 7 Jan. 2012 by Loobie Lou

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 7 Jan. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Carrying Case (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC) (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Carry Case, 28 Nov. 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have to agree with the other people on this.Don't get me wrong the case itself is great,but the inside is very disappointing.I had to stick it with tape just to stop it coming apart,and I can't really see it lasting long.It would have been so much better if the cardboard inside was actually rubber or plastic.The makers need to seriously re-think the inside,it would then be worth the money if not a few quid more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 7 Nov. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I think this item is very over priced, it should retail for under £10.00 - it is not value for money. If I bought it for myself I would be sending it back, but it's for my son who has the game and other characters and he will probably love it. Actual case is flimsy and smaller than I thought ti was going to be. I will probably do away with the inside which is basically made of cardboard! Very disappointing purchase - sorry Amazon you usually do alot better than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous birthday pressie, 7 Nov. 2011
Mrs. C. Franklin "cfrankie" (Croydon, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturer Update, 2 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Following some negative feedback regarding the cardboard partitions, PowerA have now removed these from the case and instead added a stronger support band around the case to make it a bit sturdier. The artwork on the case has also been updated to include more Skylanders element symbols. The case is now much better and actually, removing the partitions offers more storage space for additional Skylanders figures. All product received from Amazon should now be from this updated version.

3.0 out of 5 stars BIT OF A LET DOWN, 6 Nov. 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This bag looks okay but the inside in just cheap cardboard and spoils the whole idea of this. A bit of a let down. If they had just made the inside more robust it would have been ideal for the individual figures.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a con, 12 April 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a CON. Yes this is a much desired,handy,cool bag to transport your Skylanders, but seriously overpriced. The whole point is that you can put your portal in the centre and store your Skylanders round the outside, but they are separated by cheap cardboard that is so flimsy my son thought it was packaging paper ! You would do just as well to buy some kind of child's carry around lunchbox and stick them in there.
I am now even more cross because it transpires that the Portal does not even fit in the centre hole, seriously why have a circular space in the middle if it's not to store the Portal. This is so rubbish that even my 6year old is happy to send it back

3.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders carrying case, 26 Dec. 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Got this case for my daughter for xmas, If it was up to me I would have sent it back as it's very cheep looking and the middle is just made of cardboard, we ended up taking it out as it fell apart xmas morning, she seams to like it and has put some of her skylanders in it only fits about 6 in it, if the price was about £7 or £8 it would make it a bit better for kids to afford it, but I think we will go and get a plastic storage box from the many cheep shops about and put the skylander sticker on it and them she can put it her ever growing figers and portel in it. If you are thinking of getting this, safe your money !!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars A rip off, 19 Feb. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
For what it is it's vastly over priced and the cheap cardboard insert is a joke. It's basically a lunch bag, nothing more and they're only £5 / £6 from your local supermarket for most other characters e.g. Ben 10, Transformers etc.

Avoid until it's sub £7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Mar. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this and was disappointed that it had a cardboard section inside to only fit 9 Skylanders. However after My Son decided to take the cardboard section out, it now fits all 26 Skylanders that we have, now Im more than happy with the product and it is at an excellent price... Its sturdy and is very attractive with the figures on the cover etc... Its much better than the Castle that will only fit 8 Skylanders

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Carrying Case (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC)