on 28 June 2013
My daughter is 21 months and this is perfect for her. She absolutely adores it. So much so when we took her indoors she was screaming the place down because she wanted to be back outside playing with it. Its sturdier than I was expecting so I was pleasantly surprised. The cover is excellent- not at all flimsy and covers both the water and sand unlike some other tables. This will last her till she is 8 years old so a great investment. Only down side to it is the mess it creates! She was covered in water and sand from the word go, so we will now be investing in a painting apron or rain mac.
on 20 March 2014
My little daughter likes playing with this sand and water table for hours. When the weather is nice,I put water with bubbles in it, she loves it so much and my older children who are 6 and 7 love it too.
on 22 June 2015
Legs collapsed
review image
on 5 October 2014
Brought for my Grand-daughters 2nd birthday and she loved it!
on 9 April 2015
My 2yr old daughter absolutely loves this , great product
on 5 April 2012
I bought this product last may and it was missing a plug. So it cant hold both sand and water. I've phoned the early learning centre up so many times and they have been absolutely useless. Apparently this plug is out of stock and there is no waiting list or anything that you can get them to take your details so that when it is in stock its sent to you. Can't believe there is nothing in place, even when I asked them about it.They also said its out of stock in the other colour. Its absolutely pathetic, wish I had just taken the whole thing back to the shop instead of placing my trust in the elc actually sending out the missing part. Its disgusting! My daughter will be grown up before this plug ever comes if it ever comes!
on 16 September 2014
Good size and very good value for money
on 17 September 2012
All the parts arrived, unlike the other review. The toy looks reasonable, but is made of rather flimsy plastic and I have my doubts as to whether it is anything like childproof.

Delivery (to my UK address) was hopeless.
A well-known firm (infamous for its appalling service) was used for delivery. As usual an undated card was dropped through the letterbox, the card claimed it was the second delivery attempt so delivery couldn't be rearranged unless first authorised by the supplier(it was not the second attempt - there was no previous delivery attempt, no first card, and the "second" card gave no information as to what was being delivered or who it was from which made it impossible to contact the supplier to get them to provide authorisation for redelivery, and telephone contact was to an automated service which wanted the consignment number and having got it would not pass to a human who could perhaps say who the supplier was but would only give robotic options "return to sender" and "collect from depot"). The deliverer's depots are pretty few and far between, so a round trip journey of over 50 miles was needed, as I was expecting several items some of which I wanted quickly and didn't know whether this I could reasonably delay so I didn't want to return it.

With decent delivery it might get a 3 or 4 rating, but with delivery by that delivery firm it has to be a 1 or a 2.

See one answered question