4.0 out of 5 stars excellent my son likes the flavour of the toothpaste, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Colgate Junior Toothpaste - Strawberry Flavour 50ml (Personal Care)
My son likes the flavour. as he is coming up 8 soon the toothpaste is up 2 6 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothpaste, 29 Jan 2013
Item as described, arrived on time and value for money. Flavour is as described and would recommend this product to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely taste, 24 Aug 2013
My daughter gagged when she tasted mint toothpastes so this was a great tasting solution which she uses with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted and my son loves it.!, 18 Jun 2013
I wanted a strawberry toothpaste as my son doesnt seem to like mint. he loves this and was great to finally get him to do his teeth without a fuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Our toddler likes this, 25 Nov 2012
If you are really struggling to get any toothpaste into your toddlers mouth then I would recommend this. Most children don't like mint at first, which is why they hate toothpaste. At some point we'll have to transition her to normal toothpaste but I'm in no hurry about that.

Colgate Junior Toothpaste - Strawberry Flavour 50ml