on 12 July 2012
Floor mats arrived promptly. Although they are not fully "tailored" as described and shown in the picture - they are a simpler more generic shape - they do fit the Mini One and look smart.
on 29 July 2013
Very good mats. Bought to fit my mini one (03) and they are a perfect fit. Would certainly buy again.
on 11 April 2014
Excellent customer service and were very helpful with my queries and kept my up to date with progress and wanted to ensure that I was happy with everything.

Would definitely recommend this company :-)
on 10 January 2014
I wish the delivery system was quicker items is not bad fits in well... The sticky back did not grip in my car I got the carpet bit ,what I needed was the sticky side to grip the rug in my car.
on 11 June 2013
Not as thick as the original Mini mats I was replacing but, for the money paid, thought that they were good value, quite good quality and fitted well. Looked smart when laid. No complaints.
on 3 February 2014
Amazing they fit perfectly in the mini one and look great too. I'm not on the have stuff in the car I like to keep it as it is but you honestly can't notice these mats they fit that well
on 6 March 2013
Perfect fit and suprisingly good quality for the price !!
I wanted the product more for its sound deadening properties as the Cooper seems to be quite noisy, works a treat.
on 5 September 2013
Great car mats fitted my mini one 06 perfect, cheaper than any sites for tailored mats.

Would highly recommend.

Thanks.
on 21 September 2013
Fit perfectly in the car, good overall finish and look great to make the interior look great, good price aswell.
on 20 July 2013
I am really happy to buy this product as it fit my ride exactily and protect the original carpet .