on 12 February 2014
I bought this budget item as I had never used a rotAry cutter before and didn't want to pay a lot for a start. It arrived quickly and works well, came with spare blades too. I found the blade went blunt sooner than I expected and I Am now using the second one, and occasionally it doesn't cut as cleanly as I would like. These are not major problems though and I am OK with it as a budget purchase, but will pay more the next one!
on 12 March 2014
Only just does the job and looks like its been on a shelf for a decade! Very pound shop looking. But just about does the job.
on 10 June 2014
Its cheap, and perforates card just as i wanted - so i cant fault it on function! It was in a sealed packaging but the product look like someone took it from the floor of a building site! Caked in dirt, grime, cement dust etc, just no way acceptable for a 'new' product. For this, it fails miserably.
on 17 May 2014
I ordered the product not expecting to receive an opened package, with a tool that has clearly been used. Not only is the handle dirty, but the entire set is oily and stained. I would not recommend this source again, unless the product description was honest.
on 28 January 2014
I have never used a rotary cutter before, so to be fair I can't compare it to others - but I was very pleased with this item. It cut effortlessly through material and I would recommend it to anyone considering any kind of amateur craft projects.
on 1 March 2014
Having to produce some tickets for a local quiz evening I needed some way to make the tear-off section easy to separate from the body of the ticket. I saw this perforation cutter and decided that at the price I had nothing to loose. It arrived quicker than expected and once the cutter had been changed to the one for perforating it worked very well and did the required job quickly and well.
Swapping the blades was a little fiddly and you do have to avoid cutting yourself on the sharp blades but that was the only small criticism that I have of this product.
I haven't had cause to try the other cutters but would assume that they are all equally effective.
Used with a cutting mat I would recommend this tool for all crafters and similar.
on 5 August 2014
Arrived quickly and easy to use. However after a week of use on light-medium density card the rather flimsy blades are already blunting and not cutting very well. Good for a quick or one off project but not durable for long use.
on 3 September 2014
I've only just received this and I love it. It comes with a cutting blade fitted and then a wavy blade, a perforating blade and an additional straight cutting blade. I bought this for easy perforating and so changed to the perforating blade straight away and have spent more time that is reasonable for a grown adult, perforating almost any paper I can get my hands on - I've been able to perforate cleanly through at least 9 sheets in one go, so very pleased. I haven't tried the other blades, but would expect that they will perform just as well.

Only warning is that the blades are oiled and if you place them on paper, they will leave a ring of oil on the sheet, however this is easily avoided :)
on 10 October 2014
delivery times was excellent, however, truly disappointed with this item. blades were blunt on arrival including the spare ones. couldn't achieve a clean cut at all on the poly cotton material i wanted to use
on 2 February 2014
Arrived as advised and in good condition too. The handle looks to be easier to use which is important to my wife as she lives with arthritis in her hands. The 3 different types of blade are a bonus for us.