5.0 out of 5 stars Bloch 524 criss cross sneaker
Published on 10 Jan 2012 by Lottysue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price but be warned they don't have much grip on dance floor studio!
I bought these shoes for Bokwa as I found my standard bulky running shoes were quite cumbersome. Based on other reviewers who were wearing them for Zumba they sounded like a good choice.

One of my classes is in a community centre with a fairly standard wooden floor and I first wore these shoes there, they were comfortable and seemed just right for the job...
Published 15 months ago by Justagoose

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloch 524 criss cross sneaker, 10 Jan 2012
I ordered these shoes after hunting everywhere in sports shops trying to find something appropriate for Zumba classes. They seemed to fit all the criteria. I ordered them on Sunday and they arrived today on Tuesday. Excellent shoes and service. The advice re sizing is a must. I am a size 7 and these are 8 and a perfect fit so order the next size up. They have a great rotation pad on toe section and are extremely light. Perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Zumba!, 27 Sep 2011
Shoes are lightweight and great for Zumba! The only downside is they are a touch on the small side and you may find you have to go up a size to get complete comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Zumba, 12 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
I've been going to Zumba classes for about 4 months now wearing standard trainers which always felt a little heavy and "clumpy". Having looked at the reviews on this site I decided to try the Bloch 524 Criss Cross Dance sneaker. Ordered on Monday, arrived on Wednesday - excellent delivery times, delighted with how quickly they arrived!. I'm usually a size 5.5 - 6 but ordered a 6.5 based on previous reviews and I think I did the right thing. The shoes fit like a glove, with some space at the toe for movement. They are really comfy. I wore them at my Zumba class this morning and really noticed the difference in weight between these and my normal trainers. Because these are light yet grippy I can move quicker and feel as though I'm getting a much better workout.

I just wish I'd bought a pair sooner. I love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Oct 2011
Mrs. L. Georgiades (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
I bought these for zumba lessons and was really pleased with them, they are lightweight but support your feet. They allow your feet to move easily when twisting and turning so put less strain on your knees. I would say go for a size bigger than you usually wear as they seem to come up on the small size. Really pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP ZUMBA SHOES!!, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
Ordered these for Zumba ... and they rock!! Delivered the following day, I really can't fault them for the price. They are very lightweight and allow great movement. I read some of the other reviews and it's true, you do need to order one size bigger than you take. Very comfy and bouncy. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Zumba shoes, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
I bought these as had been trying to do Zumba in cross trainers and almost came a cropper a number of times by gripping the floor too much! The oval disc in the sole of these shoes allows for pivots and the shoes are very light, flexible and well-cushioned, ideal for keeping up with the more energetic routines.

Mine are a half size bigger (4.5), as recommended in other reviews, and fit perfectly. The shoes arrived really quickly so I was able to try them in my next class and was delighted. No pinching, rubbing or blisters!

A really good buy if you want to get a wee bit more serious about your Zumba.. (without spending a fortune)

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba shoes, 16 Mar 2012
Pleased I read the other reviews otherwise I would have ordered my normal size, the shoes are very small fitting, so ordering a bigger size is a must. Flexible and comfy shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes for Zumba, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
I'm a beginner to Zumba and attempted my first class wearing my normal running trainers, but they kept sticking to the floor and felt very heavy and made the moves difficult to keep pace with!

I tried my first zumba class wearing these and cannot beleive the positive difference. These shoes are fantastic!! they are so light and comfortable, they are extremely flexible and make all the pivots and turns so much easier. I'll be wearing them for my other dance based aerobics. I highly reccommend these!

Please note!!! order a size up from yours usual shoe size as they come up small, I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a uk 7.5 (I'm usually a 6.5) and they fit like a glove with trainer socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Shoes, 21 Jun 2012
Excellent shoes, Zumba is so much better in then, easier on the knees due to the spin spot. Def worth buying if you are into Zumba - found I needed a 1/2 size larger than normal, but no problem changing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: Bloch .524 Criss Cross Dance Sneaker (Apparel)
My resolution this year was to start Zumba again when I had the correct foot wear.I had practised before but my trainers were too heavy and didn't provide movement to twist etc,this didn't help my then 55 year old dodgy knees so I stopped.
I searched for ages and bought these because of the better reviews, and I am delighted. I have small feet(4)so ordered the same size and they are perfect with thinner socks.If you have broader feet a larger size may be better.
The good points are they are light,not slippery,look and feel good and I am able to love Zumba again. Only bad point is the laces come undone easily but a double knot sorts this! 56 year knees are OK!

Enjoy!