4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well - glow in the dark not so bright though
We have always bought the Avent Soothers for our daughter, mainly because they offer a good mix of value, durability, great reliable brand and are better than a standard soother for the gums.

Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by R Beeching

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
I like the agent range so thought this was a fab idea, I'm not convinced it actually glows in the dark though. My LO loves the dummy's though.
Published 18 months ago by natalie smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well - glow in the dark not so bright though, 26 Feb. 2013

We did get these in record time, and our daughter didnt even notice when we swapped her old one for this new one (same brand i suppose so same feeling for her), but she also isnt completely reliant on these 24/7 so maybe she just wasnt bothered.

Anyway, slightly off on a tangent there, the quality of these is second to none, the teats have never ever come away from the plastic housing, nor have ever discoloured, split etc. The plastic cap is also useful when she is being fed and it needs to be put down or when we are out, it is easily removed when needed to be used again.

As for the glow in the dark feature, yes it is not the brightest out there by a long way, but surely if it was really bright and by your baby's nose it would distract them, keep them awake etc. In truth, as long as it has been left in the light, it gives off enough light to find it in a cot/moses basket/dark room if and when it drops out of their mouth when they are asleep, and that is the ONLY reason i have marked it down by one star, it is not as glow in the dark as i expected but it still works.

To conclude, this is a great product which does exactly what it says on the tin, however, do not expect the glow in the dark ring to 'light up your life' or a room, as it wont, but you will be able to see it. Durable, quality and great value rolled into one product....you will struggle to find them anywhere else cheaper....we tried :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 29 Dec. 2013
These dummies r great at night time when your half asleep searching around when you little one jas dropped it

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 29 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars its a dummy, 20 July 2013
does what i need to do and once the handle has charged in the light it can glow for some time making it easier to find in the night. would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 July 2012
My baby loves the avent soothers so thought I would give these a try. They do give off a slight glow but not as much as I thought however as he likes this brand anyway im happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product at a great price!, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF176/18 Glow in the Dark Night-Time Soother - 0-6 Months - Colors May Vary (Pack of 2) (Baby Product)
Love these dummies! We've used this brand from the word go, but it's the first time we've had glow in the dark ones - so much easier to find in the cot, in the middle of the night.
My little girl is 13 months, but still prefers the 0-6 month sized ones.
They were 4 days later than the estimated delivery date, but that may have been down to the postman. Other than that - great service and the best price I've seen. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only dummies our daughter will take!, 9 Jun. 2014
We already had two of these dummies but as I'm terrified of losing them I have now stocked up on more. I've tried other dummies but these are the only ones that will comfort her at night - she'll go hunting for them in her cot and put them in her mouth herself and fall back asleep again. The glow in the dark function unfortunately doesn't work for long so don't buy them if that's specifically what you are after - as dummies though they are great and even our daughter is now 13 months and should move on to a larger size these are still the only ones she will take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jun. 2014
Previously we bought an ordinary soother and my son's lips got swelling.
Got good reviews on Amazon so decided to go with it and very satisfied with our decision.
Both my wife and my son are now quiet happy with it. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 5 Feb. 2014
i need to buy this thype of teats because my baby is very weird in this things.
i recomend this product that a good stuff.i loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sooter, 11 Dec. 2013
My little boy prefer only Avent :D Also at night you quickly find it, because it glows in the dark :)