on 20 June 2013
great to find a cd of nature sounds that didn't have music plastered over the top. A really good variety of sounds.
on 26 August 2013
I find this a very soothing cd, great for getting to sleep, bought an ocean sounds cd after and it is not as good. The variety on this seems to be more relaxing, for me anyway.
on 2 February 2013
l put this on to help me sleep.as l have trouble trying to drift off , works a treat. brill
on 1 February 2015
Lovely CD! I have always had trouble getting to sleep. The first night I tried this CD I only hear the first 2 tracks and I was asleep for the rest!! Will be buying some more relaxation CD,s for sure :)
on 5 January 2015
Excellent audio (downloaded as MP3 files). I was looking for some relaxing soundtracks of rivers, sea, rain, birdsong etc without musical backing tracks and this album was perfect for my needs.

The recordings are very clear and there are no 'loops' of tracks which is good. Highly recommended if you want to listen to relaxing soundtracks to help with sleep or just to 'switch-off' from a hectic day.
on 3 August 2015
A mixture of really great tracks.
Wonderful for those who adore Nature and need to escape the modern way of living for a little while.

The thunder track really makes you feel your facing a storm when you close your eyes..

It'll make you jump if the volume is up too high.
on 6 December 2014
Bought this for my Mum to help her combat insomnia and tinnitus. She loves it and listens to it daily. Best out of all the 'white noise' water & nature sounds CDs available as very well recorded. (Digital downloads no good to my Mum.)
on 17 November 2015
Want to say nice things about this, like it reminds me of my childhood walks through rainforest and stuff, but it's making me so relaxed, I'm falling asssssleeeeeeeeeep.......
on 28 March 2015
This is a slightly disappointing cd as the waterfall and waves sounds are very echoey and makes you feel like you are in a toilet rather than near the sea!!
on 4 January 2016
This was purchased for my son-in-law for one of his requested prezzies... He loved them and will tell me next that these have helped him to get some sleep and unwind from his work!