4.0 out of 5 stars Literally Skin-Tight!
Published on 29 Oct. 2011 by M. J. Paul

2.0 out of 5 stars good compression, good fit in the chest and the ...
Published 5 months ago by actiongirl5

4.0 out of 5 stars Literally Skin-Tight!, 29 Oct. 2011
M. J. Paul (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt (Sports Apparel)
I'm a huge fan of UnderArmour and love the women's range. I'm aware this top is compression so expected tight but it arrived and it was like trying to get a straight jacket on - as for the neckline, it was so tight I was choking, the simple job of taking a top off became more of a wrestling match! I'm a tall lean size 8/10 and usually wear UnderArmour in Small - I'd have to go for a Medium in this but wonder if I'd get the compression. On a happier note, a fantastic style which is lovely and long in the body for us taller girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for winter sports., 27 Dec. 2013
M. Saito - See all my reviews
I wear this for running when the weather is freezing. It is very warm but wick off the sweat quickly. The length is long enough to cover the halfway of the hip so it doesn't come up to your waist and expose your tummy when running. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's warm, & she loves it......, 8 Feb. 2012
Very warm & comfortable, washes o.k., best thermals she's had. in fact, i can't get her out of 'em... recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy runner, 24 April 2012
I am really happy with this product I now have 3 of them. I use them to run or cycle in, i chose a larger size for warmth rather then compression. I wear them with jeans too on colder days. Altogether a good all round top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and long!, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought this top to wear as a base layer for golf and skiing. I'm 5' 8" tall and hate when you get a gap between your trousers and top, not a problem with top. I liked the silicone strip round the bottom that stopped it riding up. The sleeves were a good length. All in all a great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars New golfer, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought after being advised to wear for golf with layers. A size 12 got the large next one will be a medium (not sure how fitted/tight it should be) great under fleece as silky. Will be buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top., 20 July 2014
I would definitely recommend this top for running in cold weather or where you're expecting to get wet. I wore this for Tough Mudder and it kept me warm throughout.

The length of the body and arms is great and the rubber strip along the hem of the body is great and has ensured it has never ridden up.

It does seem true to size, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a small. It fits perfectly. Nice and tight as compression tops should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, 18 Oct. 2013
This is such a great purchase - it is amazing. Fits close to the body feels like a second skin. Kept me warm and didn't restrict my movements on the golf course. Wish I'd bought more - the ladies on the golf course have been trying to get these at this amazing price but with no success as they are usually twice the price. The neck fits well and the hem has a grip which keeps it from riding up. LOVE IT!

2.0 out of 5 stars good compression, good fit in the chest and the ..., 10 Dec. 2014
I am 5'3" and a size 8 and I purchased the smallest size which is an XS, good compression, good fit in the chest and the quality of the material is brilliant as you would expect for the price. However what I did not expect was to receive something that fits like a dress, I kid you not. I am aware the top is longer length which is usually good for me as I am quite long in the body and I usually like a little extra length to stop the draft but this is ridiculous. The model in the picture must be 6'5" maybe taller because for me personally this top is way too long. This top on me reaches way past my bottom and down to about halfway on my thighs, not great if you are wearing trouser or plan on tucking it into anything. For me this top is a no go.

4.0 out of 5 stars WATCH THE SIZE, 24 Feb. 2015
Alexander Bryce (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Excellent item, but watch the size you order as it is a very tight fit. Go for at least one size more than your normal otherwise instead of snug it will be too tight for comfort and restrict any physical activity.

Under Armour   CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt