5.0 out of 5 stars My nine year old loves to use in his swimming lesson.
I was looking for them ,found it on amazon, bought it came on time and very helpful and easy to use, my nine year old loves to use it.
Published 22 months ago by mrs alea sarwar

2.0 out of 5 stars not great
It's painful when in use and does not stay on, i would rather pay more next time for better product
Published 5 months ago by john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My nine year old loves to use in his swimming lesson., 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Viskey Swimming Glass Accessaries Nasal Splint Earlug Cap (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, 31 Aug 2013
we have yet to use it in the water but my son has tried it on for size its a tight fit and he doesn't have a big nose, but I guess it should stay on, however if you have a average to large nose you may struggle actually getting the product on. it comes in a handy wee case, and I like the fact its blue not clear, so if it should come of it will be easier to find in the pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Mar 2014
Bought this item for the nose clip because I really can't tolerate water upy nose. Product works well with no water getting anywhere it shouldn't. Felt a bit uncomfortable after a while but I think that is normal. Great value you can't complain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small noses!, 14 July 2014
I didn't actually get to use it, but it fit well when I tried it out. I do however, have a tiny nose. Probably wouldn't work on much bigger!

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 9 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 3 May 2014
rubbish it broke within 1 hr would not reccomend this product to anyone dont waste your money on them i did

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Feb 2014
Wilfred Swain "swannie" (n,ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered and bought this for a friend who does a lot of swimming in pools and sea and he tells me they are very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay on, 5 Nov 2013
Unfortunatelt this won't stay on my nose so very dissapointed in this product. Unfortunately, I will not be recommending to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with product, 5 Mar 2013
will be just great for my holiday! Item is as described
..value for money i would recommend it to swimmers

3.0 out of 5 stars and one got sucked in and I needed a strong pair of tweezers ..., 13 Nov 2014
Captain Cretin (Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The plugs hurt my ears - the material is too hard, and one got sucked in and I needed a strong pair of tweezers to get it out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›