4.0 out of 5 stars nice little cover
this cover is a perfect fit (for the non hd version). looks just as in the pictures. seems padded enough to provide protection. I have a lovely leather case for my paper white kindle that wakes it up when you open it. shame the same doesn't exist for the fire but this is a nice alternative.
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by KathyR

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Having purchased a Kindle Fire decided to buy the Zip Sleeve to go with it. It was a great disappointment. Certainly did not look value for money and fortunately it did not fit either. I think this item is the first time I have had to return anything to Amazon.
Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Jean D H

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 9 Jan. 2014
I am not the kind of person who buys sleeves and rubber protectors or screen protectors, or anything of that sort, I buy the hardware, and I take good care of it, that's what I do, but I decided to take the plunge on this one, and shell out a few euros, and I have to say it is indeed perfect, its beautiful, the kindle fire fits perfectly inside, its discrete, I recommend this sleeve for anyone that is thinking about buying it, don't think, just buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 5 Dec. 2014
Liked the look of this product but due to some reviews I wasn't sure whether to purchase it or not for my new kindle fire hdx 7 inch as some confusion over whether it fitted or not. Took the decision to purchase this on the assumption that surely Amazon wouldn't advertise that it fits my kindle model if it didn't, & I am glad I did as it does indeed fit & perfectly at that. Also the product is every bit as stylish as it looks & is of good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for sadly., 26 Jan. 2015
I find it difficult to fit my Kindlefire in very well. It is a bit too snug. It would be better with a three sided zip I feel. I have therefore just ordered a new holder for my Kindlefire which should be delivered tomorrow. Don't know just what I will be able to use this Zip sleeve for now. Any ideas?

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire cover, 21 Sept. 2013
Dr. B. Prynn - See all my reviews
I bought this cover because I thought that a soft cover would look better and be more useful than a hard one, and it is both those things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't actually fit the Kindle Fire, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought this for my husband's new Kindle Fire - Amazon advert warns that it will only fit the kindle fire. Actually it doesn't! It is far too small and it won't zip up. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars blue cover, 9 Mar. 2014
it fits my kindle fire perfectly. the colour is nice and restful. it is perfect and does the job of keeping it safe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spend a few more £, 2 Dec. 2012
I was bought this cover as a present for my Kindle, I wish my partner had spent a few more pounds. It is not a great fit, but I suppose it does keep the dust off my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, Lime (fits All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7", All-New Kindle Fire HD 7" and Kindle Fire [Previous Generation]) (Accessory)
A good quality case for protection of my kindle. Lightweight and quick and easy to use. Good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars what I dislike about this product, 22 April 2014
I bought this product to cover my new Kindle Fire tablet that my son had bought for me for Xmas but it is really tight and the zip keeps getting stuck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protective cover, 5 April 2014
It was as described and it was good value and I liked it but unfortunately it did not fit the kindle ,so I returned it and had a refund

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›