on 20 October 2014
Despite the mixed reviews I was pleasantly surprised by this product. They are easy to use, comfortable and gave me the confidence to go braless for the first time;ever! I'm a 32E and this product stayed in place nicely, even after a long walk. The only downfall is that they came unstuck when it rained, as they were dampened through my jumper.
on 9 September 2013
after i read the reviews i was wary of buying this product but im glad i did! they are easy to apply and despite being an e cup i was held in place all night. easy to get off in the bath, would buy again.
on 23 November 2011
When this item arrived I took one look at it and thought "this ain't gonna work". Then the day arrived when I had the option of using this or a bejazzled bra and I thought I'd try this item out first. The first application was a little clumsy but it did the job. The second application was far easier and looked neater. So off I then went to a evening of dance and I was gobsmacked that (a) it stayed on and didn't move in any way which meant my breast remained uplifted and (b) they were so comfortable. If they sold these in packs of 100 I'd buy a 100 packs and do away with wearing a bra completely. Really good product.
11 comment|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2014
As an E cup I was not expecting them to work but thought I'd give it a go as they were so cheap... well they worked brilliantly, easy to apply with easy to follow instructuobs and stayed on for the whole time needed,
on 28 June 2014
Very good product held all day long very comfortable to wear as well would recommend this profit to anyone even with stood California heat
on 22 October 2014
These came pretty late, about 20 days after purchasing but when they did I was pleasantly surprised they rally did work , and lasted all night, comfortable and easy to apply , they don't look very pretty but do the job well !
on 18 December 2014
I bought these for my girlfriend

in the short version...she thought that i was mad but she loved them
. they stayed attached without moving about. the boobs stayed pert and looked great
on 15 October 2014
These are worth the money, they lasted a whole evening and came off easily and pain free. But if you have a bust over a c maybe a d I woukdnt buy them purely as they wont be big enough.
on 1 September 2015
Tricky to put on at first, but once I got the hang of it they worked really well. I'm a DD cup and this product still gave enough lift and support to feel comfortable. Would expect better results with smaller cup sizes.
on 27 October 2014
Wasn't happy with these at all,when ordered them they came almost weeks after, when I tried to use them they wouldn't stick at all, very unhappy think there just a waste of money