5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ware
This swim suit is great to ware,,,comfy and dosnt roll or move around while swimming,,it's leg length is great for us lady's of an age were high thighs are a thing of the past ,,a greet buy well worth getting...
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by Moomoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality unhelpful seller
Published on 3 Oct 2012 by Marilyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ware, 11 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars swimsuit, 26 Nov 2011
Joanne Greaves "jo" (uk) - See all my reviews
bought this for my 14 year old daughter for school swimming lessons wasn't sure about buying online ass i was wary about whether it would fit and didn't fancy sending it back. The product arrived very quickly and was a perfect fit so i'm very happy and to top it all we received a free mug and catalogue from the seller

5.0 out of 5 stars :) Very happy, 26 Jan 2012
I am so happy with this I swimming suit love it And my free mug :) thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Slazenger Shorts Leg Racing Back Swimsuit (Ladies) (Misc.)
Good for swimming...very flexible material..Also rather good looking...Probably or for bikini people...But very good for the rest of us..Size guideline also works

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 10 July 2013
I got this because I don't like bikinis and I don't like swimsuits as they don't cover my thunder thighs (and cellulite). I LOVE THIS. It's so flattering on my tummy. Love the half shorts. I used to love tankini's but the shorts started to get shorter! I'm buying another one for my holidays. It covers all the right bits and it makes me feel comfortable. It's great because it actually holds my tummy in. That's a bonus for anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 May 2013
I found that the sizing came out quite large on this product so if in doubt I would buy the smaller size. It's also quite low cut, but that might be because it's too big for me. Overall though the quality is very good and it is very flattering.

4.0 out of 5 stars swimming costume, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Slazenger Shorts Leg Racing Back Swimsuit (Ladies) (Misc.)
It does what it says on the pack really.....nothing fancy, not pretty, but ok for an old whale like me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality unhelpful seller, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Slazenger Shorts Leg Racing Back Swimsuit (Ladies) (Misc.)
this costume lasted me approximately 24 uses with clean water washing afterwards. Gym and Swim wouldnt help me and wouldnt replace despite being within 6 month period by several days. the costume fabric became floppy and loose very quickly and the elastane started to stick out of the fabric leaving thinning patches all over it. i wouldnt recommend buying from this seller as very unhelpful for cost taken into consideration that you can purchase cheaper elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slazenger legsuit, 2 Oct 2012
Excellent fit for a 12/14. Very comfortable and looks good. Top quality, well made and shipped very quickly. Overall, very satisfied and will probably get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for yummy mummy's, 17 April 2012
Great fit, excellent value for money, perfect for mummy's swimming with little ones. Functional comfy and covers all the lumps and bumps making you feel very good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›