5.0 out of 5 stars Bright bag
Holds things. Strong enough feeling. Bright and good for wearing when cycling. Looks pretty cool if you're into that hi-vis thing. I'm not, but I feel safe with it and that's what we're all worrying about: my safety.... and ability to carry things to a gym I'm yet to sign up to.
Published 5 months ago by Charles Barclay

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Good but the seller no.
Published 4 months ago by ilaria

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright bag, 24 Jun 2014
Charles Barclay "Charlie" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 23 Sep 2011
These are really good value for money and are well made. Couldn't ask for more for the price. Delivered quickly and the children loved the range of colours on offer. Good size fits basic PE kit in, shoes, rugby top, shorts and socks as well as jogging bottoms

5.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations, 22 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I had my £50 sports bag stolen from my local gym and I wanted an inexpensive sports bag to replace it.

It is made of decent quality material that is fit for purpose. It has plenty of room inside it to hold my gym kit and accessories and has a very good fastener.

I have been using it for several months and have not had any problems with it. I wash it at 30 Deg C cold in my washing machine and it does not damage the material.

This bag met expectations and is ideal if you are looking for an inexpensive sports bag and are on a tight budget (like me).

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 2 Oct 2014
There's nothing not to like about this bag. I bought two to help keep track of my sporty daughter's different kits, and will get a couple more. The mixed reviews made me reluctant to commit to more than two on the first purchase! OK, I doubt the bag would be big enough for a man's full gym kit, complete with trainers, but there really is plenty of room here for my 12 year old daughter's school PE kit (trainers included), for example. The fabric and drawstrings both seem to be robust. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect PE bag, 21 Dec 2011
julie cooke "jules" (wiltshire) - See all my reviews
my 12 year old daughter has already worn out one PE bag so I went for this one after some searching. we are both pleased with it, it is just big enough and tough enough to carry the entire secondary school kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value but paid for 1-2 days delivery and had ..., 17 Aug 2014
Good value but paid for 1-2 days delivery and had to wait from the Wednesday I ordered to the following Monday.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 July 2014
Good but the seller no.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Oct 2014
This bag is perfect for my trainers. I put this bag with my trainers in it at the bottom of my rucksack when going to the gym; it's exactly what I was looking for and the pink is a nice colour (you can see the bag is a bit dirty from use but that is expected with a light colour). Also, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars You put stuff in... you pull the strings... you go, 1 Aug 2014
Does what is says on the tin and all that. Sturdy material, well made and fit for purpose. I use it to hold all my gym accessories (knee sleeves, wrist wraps etc) and it's a bit smaller than i was expecting but holds everything well enough.

I'll update if it falls apart in the next few weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely appalling customer service - poor quality goods, 3 Aug 2013
Brought these as small so good for young children but poorly made - seam not stitched and company rudely, not even entering into discussion, would not replace - never even used. With such insultingly bad customer services do not buy from this company, spend your money with a company who deserves it!