5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by Little Eddy

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed
I bought this item as I wanted different coloured balls so I thought it would be ideal. When they arrived ALL the balls were the same colour. It says in the description colours may vary which I took to mean they might be different than the advertised ones, but no, they were all blue and yellow. I contacted customer services and got short shrift with the comment we say on...
Published 12 months ago by taclowcoth

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
These are great value. I bought them for my dog. The tennis balls you get in pet shops etc [i.e. supposedly for dogs] seem to be very unbouncy but these are great for chasing. What's more, being two-coloured, there's less of a chance that you will lose them as at least one colour will provide a good contrast against whatever background. Sorry, I sound like an advert, but even so the balls still get lost (mainly stuck up trees after bad throws!) and I will definitely be buying some more.
UPDATE: But at £2.00 per ball [as I write] that's too pricey alas.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain and great service., 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
Ordered these for my dog who's crazy about tennis type balls, but destroys the ones designed for pets. These balls are very tough and she's dead happy! Felt moved to write a review partly because the company provided excellent delivery service - very fast and emailed me to let me know the delivery was imminent as well as after delivery to confirm receipt. Amazing service and value - and all for my spoilt border collie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
K. B. Zalecka - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
Got them for throwing around with my friends. Just normal, tennis balls. Seem solid enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tennis balls, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
No problem with the balls - they are of good quality. My only problem was that I ordered 6 packs and they were all red!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
I bought these because my dog loses yellow tennis balls in the grass,but you can see these fine .Also they are good quality so he cant pop them

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted a colour to find easily in the grass and had hoped for the red ..., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
I wanted a colour to find easily in the grass and had hoped for the red but at least the blue with the yellow is easier to spot. So far they have proved to be Border Collie proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 4 Feb 2013
Iain Crockett "Old Crock" (Bolton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
Ok I am no tennis player but buy these balls for my Hyperdog ball thrower. The contrasting colour with one colour being blue is perfect for the colour vision of our Pointer and he looses far fewer of these than the yellow ones - soeven thought they are more expensive they are good value for money. They are very strong and to date he has never punctured one even though he chews them constantly. Very good"

5.0 out of 5 stars Balls, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
Brought for the dog who loves them and much harder wearing than dog toys so would recommend these instead of dog balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars he has to have good quality balls or they don't last 5 minutes, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
my dog loves them, he has to have good quality balls or they don't last 5 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog walker, 7 May 2012
M. Thomas "royboy" (llanelli,wales,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls (Misc.)
i wanted good quality multicoloured tennis balls for my dog walks... these are perfect. Easy to see and built with quality.

Slazenger Solo 3 Pack Tennis Balls