on 1 May 2012
I am very pleased with this product. It is stylish, yet practical and the 'extra' price is probably justified. The quality of the leather and overall quality of finish is, on the face of it, very good. Only time will tell how it stands up to regular use and the usual handling when transporting my keyboard to and from work. I have not regretted opting for a more expensive option in purchasing this item. There are cheaper alternatives out there, but in my mind, they look cheap and the leather has an inferior feel and look.
on 22 May 2013
I bought this as I carry my iPad with me everywhere but didn't want one of those cases that had a keyboard attached to it, rather I wanted to be able to take out my keyboard if and when I needed it etc. It's really well made and does the job. :o)
on 16 August 2012
This case it perfect in my view. Very secure way to transport the keyboard in brief case/rucksack/handbag. Functional as a useful mount for the keyboard while you are typing - it folds back and leaves you with a great comfortable way to type. Looks good and feels good. What more could you want? Top marks Maroo I love it.
on 10 August 2014
I bought this for my keyboard, which I carry around when I want to write on the ipad. This case is great. It protects the keyboard and feels good. Would highly recommend buying leather. It makes a difference.
on 4 November 2014
Not particularly happy with the product. The Amazon description notes that it's 'high-end leather', but nowhere on the physical packaging does it mention leather - it feels and looks like cheap fuax leather, and I'm fairly certain that's what it is. It doesn't fit (close) quite as nicely as I'd hoped either. Not worth the price...

*EDIT* I'm updating my review. After using the case while on a trip abroad, when I returned home I've found that the black dye has stained all the keys to make them look dirty and old.... My keyboard would've been in better condition with no case at all...
on 1 September 2014