4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!
Published 20 months ago by S. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars The shades keep falling off
The first disappointment was that the cable is so short - entitrely my fault as it does say and I should have measured, but oneof the shades keeps falling off and I need to get to work with soe sticky tape. They are very cute and stylish though
Published 19 months ago by Live in Levis

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 8 Feb 2013
S. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
These lights are really lovely. The bulbs give a warm glow and the lights themselves are quite unique. The only problem with them is that the whole lighting set up is on a complete loop of wire, both ends of which are wired back into the plug, which means that there's no end or beginning to these lights so they're difficult to trail along anything very well. Am hoping I will be able to make them work for what I wanted them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect around a mirror, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
Just love my little lamp shades. Have them round a mirror in my kitchen. Considering anotther set in blue to put in another room.

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger than I imagined., 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
These lights are bigger than I thought they would be, which was a nice surprise. They are good quality and very pretty. I have them on every day and they are still going strong several months on. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Look same as picture, good product, fast delivery, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
Love these, had them since september, they are a decent size and very cute decoration for the bedroom. Only downside is each end of the row joins back together at the plug so the wires are in a triangular sort of shape so it could be limiting for where to put them, I have put them in a corner of my room just above a plug socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Fairy Lights, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
Absolutely lovely, nostalgia at its best. I would recommend this product/website to all my friends. Can;t wait to see what other goodies I can ourchase. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage lights, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
Very happy with my purchase. I was thinking of going to give as a present but like them too much myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars The shades keep falling off, 8 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
This product lived up to my expectations and arrived very quickly. I didn't expect the lights to be on a loop, but after reading the description more carefully, I see it was stated. Still very happy with them though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinatage retro pom pom light shade on string, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
The pom pom lights are gorgeous. They give off a beautiful 'chinese lantern' style glow. Only complaint is that the lead they are attached to is in a loop which completely restricts how you can hang them or where. I have them slung over a tall standard lamp and they look lovely. Could be improved if they are sold on a long straight lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lights, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Pom Pom Light Shade Fairy Lights String
Thanks , they are lovely. It would be better if the line of lights were longer but I love them anyway !