on 8 January 2012
Look, I'm going to be honest here, my daughter loves this doll and was thrilled with the hair dye thing when she opened it. We did the dolls hair and then her own (which looked awful!) The thing is since then the dye has lived on a very high shelf and I am kinda hoping she'll forget about it! It is messy, sticky and generally not worth the extra money for a one hit wonder. The doll can be purchased without the dye (well very similar ones) so unless your child is completely set on having the dye I would buy her more of the dolls without the dye which are a fraction of the price which I think she will appreciate more in the long run.

Anyway, each to their own, there is nothing actually wrong with the product just a lot of extra cash for not of lot of play.
on 3 January 2012
I would not get one with all the hair dye again - what a total mess!!! And yes you might put it in own hair but only if you are happy to look like scarecrow for rest of day - really dries the hair out. On the other hand the doll herself is very sweet and her hair has been brushed, styled and generally fiddled with non-stop since christmas....
on 30 January 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. Coloured the doll's hair but I have not let her put it on her own hair as it is rather messy. Great toy but needs supervision to avoid messy furniture and carpets!
on 15 July 2013
Bought for a birthday present to a Moxie Girlz fan, once she had managed to get it out the packaging she was really pleased and a good addition to her collection. Not sure on using the colours though.