4.0 out of 5 stars Scene It
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by Mia

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - may not work on your DVD
Bought as a gift for my Harry Potter mad teenage daughter, so you can imagine the disappointment when this did not work in our Toshiba DVD player. Does work in my computer so the DVD is not faulty. I have attempted to leave a help message with 'myscreenlife" but keep getting error messages. So, we have a game that will not work in a common DVD player and we have no...
Published 13 months ago by ninjen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Scene It, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Harry Potter - Scene It: The Complete Cinematic Journey [DVD] (DVD)
Very pleased with this game; it was fun to play and simple to catch on to. There are three different types of questions and then various things on the DVD so the variety makes it quite fun. I like the way it can be played on teams or singularly. I have very much enjoyed this game with friends and family, though I would say you have to be a major HP fan to play it because they questions are very hard! My only criticism is there is a rather complicated end to the game but I have just not used it which is a lot easier and I prefer it. Would really recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Oct 2012
Great fun with all eight movies, easy questions for beginners as well as tough ones for experts, but on the whole, experts will find it rather easy, though it doesn't take the fun out of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter game review, 2 Feb 2012
This game is good if you are a Harry Potter fan.
It really can test your memory, it's easy to use and understand.
The only thing I found disappointing was the fact that out of all the scene it games I own
this is the only one with plastic pieces, all my others come with metal pieces.
I think for the price that's a big let down.
Other than that I would recommend this game to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT game, disappointing quality, 25 Jan 2012
We have played the original 1-4 game a lot, and enjoy it a LOT! This game is - as a game - just as good, but the quality of the board and especially the markers is VERY inferior to the metal pieces and solid, shiny and slightly larger board we have been used to. The plastic is flimsy and has a real cheap feel to it! But it is great fun to play anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars great game for HP fans., 29 Dec 2013
Selection of questions, apparently you shouldn't get the same question twice. The dvd is a bit slow but overall good fun to play. You also get the choice to play a short game if you don't want to play the full length game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 26 Aug 2012
I love Harry Potter and this game was great fun. It arrived on a Wednesday and my husband and I couldn;t wait until the weekend so we poured a glass of wine and had a fun hour playing Scene It (I can't get him to play the Twilight version). This is definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Fantastic game for harry potter fans and the whole family x

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love it. we tried it out with a friend ..., 13 July 2014
absolutely love it. we tried it out with a friend who loves dr who, and now has become a harry potter fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 10 May 2014
I say hours, it only takes about 45mins for one game, maybe half an hour, but we always play more than one game! The variety of different questions means that everyone of different knowledge ranges can play together and have fun. I would definitely recommend this for any Potter fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars DIsk worked in the USA, 26 Mar 2014
I purchased this game because I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I didn't want to pay $150 usd for on amazon.com. I got brave and ordered it from amazon.co.uk for a much lower price. After I place the order I noticed some of the comments said that the disk may not play outside of Europe. It is true, the disk did not work on my blu-ray or DVD player or even my MAC laptop, BUT it plays perfectly on my XBox One. Just wanted to share in case others from the US are looking to get this game for a reasonable price. As far as the game goes, it is everything I expected it to be. It covers all of the HP movies and is great for fans of all ages.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›