4.0 out of 5 stars Signs of Relief Quickly
I started taking the ultra green lipped mussel capsules when I realized how much nutrients I was missing out and how badly it was slowing down my natural recovery abilities. This one in particular is my favorite because you only have to take one pill a day versus 3-4 with many others.

Since taking this and also glucosamine/cissus powder (Glucosamine...
Published 17 months ago by Glenda Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars Green Lipped Mussel
I bought this product to stack it with a few other products to help my dogs joint pain.

I had only used this product for about 2 months as I then bought a brand name joint supplement for my dog, so I'm not too sure if the product works. I believe I didn't use it long enough.

I did receive the product on time and the only about the product that was...
Published 10 months ago by Shane

4.0 out of 5 stars Signs of Relief Quickly, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ultra Green Lipped Mussel 500mg 90 Quick Release Capsules- Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief- Read the Reviews Below ! (Personal Care)

Since taking this and also glucosamine/cissus powder (Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Blend w/ White Willow Bark 750 mg (60 Capsules) + FREE Cissus Joint Powder 100 Grams), I have been able to completely eliminate the joint pain I suffer from. My body seems to greatly appreciate all the extra nutrition it's been getting. All three promote internal health- the cissus takes the most getting used to because it's a powder and it needs to be efficiently measured but once you get that part of the routine down, it's easy. The glucosamine is fish based like the omega 3 krill but you have to take it twice daily. It's just a pill though so it's easy enough. The results will sell themselves once you try it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Green lipped mussel, 9 Nov 2012
M. A. Lawrance "diddleypop" (North East Coast) - See all my reviews
I was recommended to try green lipped mussel by a fellow dance teacher who said she'd had improvement in her knee joint mobility after taking it for 3 months. I'm quite open to helping my body remain mobile so gave it a go. I think it's made a difference to my joints, mobility and flexibility. I will certainly carry on taking it for now, it can't do any harm and can only boost nutrients in my body. After a whole lifetime of dance, I have many aches and pains in my joints and I do think green lipped mussel is helping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with arthritis..., 19 Feb 2014
i give this to my dog (one or two caps per day, sprinkled on his food) and it seems to do him a world of good!
He was on metacam until that began to upset his guts. Then he was on Cartrophen (injections) which was expensive and didn't appear to be helping much at all... Then one day whilst waking my hound, i met another dog owner who told me all about this stuff and how it helps his dog and how it is so much better than all that over-priced chemical rubbish that the vets will so eagerly prescribe, so i ordered two bottles and the results speak for themselves! My dog is now happy and pain free, much more able to move and run around freely, without limping and going slower than usual. It works as an anti-inflamatory but NOT as a pain-killer. It is full of all kinds of fatty-acids and essential fish oils which are all really really good for joints and tendons and cartelidge. I even take these myself when my own arthritis is getting bad - and it works very well! Highly recommended. Take with meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 27 May 2013
My 9 year old (? I think rescue) German Shepherd/Border Collie X seems to be more comfortable and has even done a bit of running around with a ball without limping!!!! I wanted him to be able to continue playing with our younger border collie without the arthritis pain in his front shoulder and it seems to have worked, I would recommend this product. He usually tries to join in and run but then stops with his paw in the air, waiting for me to go and give it a rub and a massage. This paw in the air habit has gone since starting these tablets, one in the morning and one in the evening, with the choice of increasing to 3 a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend it enough, 14 July 2014
I had heard about this supplement in the past but had not tried it. Although not quite 50, I have osteoarthritis in one knee and possibly the beginnings of it in the other. I also have sciatic pain the back with pain extended all the way down to my knee.

I have now been on this supplement for a full month (3 capsules daily) and have kept a daily diary to monitor whether it has had any beneficial effect. Well, I can testify that it certainly has.

My sciatic pain has almost gone with just the odd twinge on waking up in the morning but it wears off within minutes of getting up.

I have more flexibility in my knees than I had previously; that's for certain.

I have also less pain in the bad knee. It has not gone altogether but it has definitely lessened. I seem to have a bit more stamina for walking longer now.

Something else I have noticed is that my hair seems to have become a bit thicker and is in better condition.

I will be continuing with this supplement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivien, 29 Nov 2012
have been using this product for a year now. was recommended for my 9yr old boxer who has osteoarthritis. its absolutely brilliant, so far have not had to give him his medcation from vets. also have been paying £13+ from holland and Barrett so was delighted to find same product on Amazon for £6.99. I love Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 2 Jun 2013
Bought for my retriever who has arthritis in his hip joints, so far been using for 2 weeks now and am starting to see improved movement in him.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog is back, 13 Oct 2012
Dianne Gardener (Adelaide, Adelaide, AU) - See all my reviews
I tried green lipped mussel capsules on recommendation from a fellow dog owner because my dog was so limited in his movement due to an arthritic condition. I gave him two capsules with his breakfast daily - and within a fortnight he is chasing round the field again like he hasn't done for years. He no longer needs his metacam very much. He used to take it daily & now it's 'once in a blue moon'. I don't know what this stuff does, or how. I'm just glad it does it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Green Lipped Mussel, 7 Jan 2014

I did receive the product on time and the only about the product that was different it that I received it in a flat bottle instead of a round/circular bottle as displayed but everything else was as stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder pain, 25 July 2013
I bought this product for a severe pain in my shoulder which had been a problem for months and was not getting better. Despite my scepticism the pain was almost gone after about 2 weeks and some months later I am still taking the tablets (2 every morning) and the shoulder is now back to normal